𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

As I get onto the Houston's stagecoach bus, number 420, on its way to Woodsboro, I ponder every life choice made up until this point. I gaze around the bus, praying to find a seat by itself, and for once in my life, Lady Luck is on my side. It's snuggled into the back corner of the bus, and it appears to be far more well kept then the other seats. It's traumatising blue and ancient pattern used famously by the ancient Loomis clan, adorning it clean and untouched. I sit down on the window seat, and thrust my back pack onto the seat beside me, in attempt to look busy so no one sits beside me. Thankfully my luggage was already at my destination in Woodsboro, I didn't have to deal with the sweat inducing event that would be carrying my sonic suitcase onto the bus. The bus lurches back into action, and as it continues its strut down the road, I could feel my entire being sweat as I saw the figure of my house disappear into the distance. I stared out of the bus window, wondering if meeting my dad's family would help me. Would meeting this half sister I've never met help me with my dastardly mental state?

The negatives outweighed the positives here though, immensely. Would there be a serial killer with greasy and unkept hair, would they kill one of my new friends?? Would I get a b-b-b-boyfriend- I paused at the thought. I'm not gay, why am I thinking about MEN like that. Although it would be nice to have two- scratch that, three men into me. I'd be like Bella Swan.

I didn't realise that we had been pulling up into the state of California, at the sight of that sign I had a glimmer of hope that it'd be okay. Scratch that- reverse it; the it in question being the bus I'm currently riding. All I wanted to to was for it to turn back and head back to comfort of my house, but that would include having to face the consequences of my actions and I could never dare to do that. I'm just a little guy with anxiety, i didn't know it was wrong to string on a grieving family who's son had just died.

As the bus continued it's unpleasant journey to my location I fell into deep slumber like those who lost their lives listening ajr. During said dream I dreamt about a man with a psychology degree, a devilishly, sensual, attractive, charming young lad with a trench coat, a short little prick and a king from a long time past, he too had lost his life for ambition. "Young lad, get up, we've stopped". I am awoken by the bus driver, who is leaning over me. i can smell his breath, and it reeks of putrid Scottish breakfasts. I can smell the Heinz baked beans, tattie scones, fried eggs, fried tomaTOES, fried mushrooms, haggis, black pudding and sausages all at once. I try not to immediately throw up my internal organs, and stand up. "Ah, really must have fell asleep" I laugh awkwardly, picking up my bag and trying to avoid any further conversation with the man. "Yea, looked like yu were knocked out pal" he giggled like a high school girl before adjusting his hat. I glanced down to his name tag and it read; Macbeth.

I could have sworn I'd seen that name before, and it seems that I had zoned out. I quickly uttered an apology to the ripped Scotsman and naruto ran out of the bus and what stood before me shook me to my core. The town that spread itself wide to my bare eyes was not as I had seen whilst surfing the world wide Web. The vast land of suburban housing was ridden with surrounded by a warm shaded farmland. I could see people walking around in long gowns and being dragged by the ankles by mules, but without a horse or donkey in sight. Which makes no biological sense as mules are formed when horses and donkeys get down in the bed, and the mules wouldn't be able to reproduce either due to their infertility. As I trotted along the pavement, a man approached me. He introduced himself as THE alpha wolf George Lloyd, and said that he was sent to take me to my new accommodation. As we walked along the grey cobble stone pavement, we stood in front of what seemed to be the house belonging to my father and my new family.

It was two stories high, and resembled something like a cupcake; with the icing being the thatched roof. I took in this delicious sight of house, and stood there in awe. This was not what I had signed up for. "Very well, off you pop, i must be gone, I have to go visit Germany to compare their voting system to Britain's! After all, I am totally part of the working class".

He winked at me before pulling out a metre stick, which was akin to those found in the technical department, or given to you for the geography exam because your pink hello kitty ruler was "too small". Size doesn't matter. He gave the metre stick a little whirl in the air, before saying "give it a whirl a girl!" and flying up into the air. I'm still so disorientated from my deep slumber that was interrupted by that man who you wouldn't expect to go insane at the beginning of the play, but does at the end, that I don't even wear a shocked expression on my features. I carry on, longing for a bed to call my own, and approach the door.