𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5:: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

evans pov

The tears fell from my eyes, falling into the bowl of water I was soaking my favourite beloved blue striped shirt. Why was I like this? What did I do?? Why did I pretend to be friends with a dead kid to get with his sister? I choke on a sob and nearly fall into the bowl. My eyes glance to the TV as they discuss the murder of Casey, my eyes get more glassy, and I get up to turn the TV off with the remote. Suddenly the phone rings, I stand there tears pouring out of my balls, am I supposed to pick it up? Sidneys at tatums right now, and she didn't say anything about answering the phone... fuck it. I pick up the phone and answer, a strange voice greets me

"Hello honeypoo" the deep, sexy said."W-who are you?", I nutted nervously, finding the voice attractive. "You tell me Pookie bear", he said, slightly growling. "I- well i don't know!", I screamed."The night sure is dark isn't it cupcake, the rise of murders really adds to the scary effect"."Is this Randy? Or Zed? This ain't funny yall!" I cried out, my eyes starting to water."Do you like spooky films shawty bae?", he spoke seductively. I didn't respond, due to how flustered I got due to his deep sexy voice." I asked you a question kitten, respond now or you'll make daddy angry" he growled at me, I could feel the spit cum through the phone speaker."I don't think I'm very fond of spooky films Papi, I once pissed my pants watching one", I said depressingly.

"Are home zaddy?", he inquired, sounding strangely possessive."Not exactly Pookie wookie", I said, my stutter not cumming through this time."I know where you are honeybun", his voice was laced with genuine sexiness."You're- you're lying!", I screeched with the might of the sirens in those gacha videos."Oh ho, but I'm not.", he chuckled, his voice dropping an octave.

I screamed like that one scream in Instagram edit audios. I run to sidneys room, I feel safe in there. My thoughts are racing, like sonic the hedgehog. I slam the door behind me and barricade with her dresser and other random IKEA furniture I find lying around.

"Come out come out wherever you are snuggle bug' a deep seductive sexy scrumptious voice bellows from down the hall. I shake in my booties, where do I go? Do I run out the window? "Oh, my little ladybug, did you really think that hiding in her room would be a good hiding spot" he giggles with a mischievous grin. oh lord he's right outside the door. "P-p-p-please don't huhuhuh7hurt me" I mewl. "Oh I won't honeypoo" he tries to open the door. But it doesn't work, and some of the junk on sidneys dresser falls off, just a few perfume bottles, it doesn't matter. "LER ME INNNN" he screams.

"Kitten, open the door!", the masked figure screeched.I was terrified, who was this man and what did he want with me! I could feel the cold tears run down my soft cheeks."Pookie bear open the door :(", he said, sounding upset and distressed.I could tell he was trying to gaslight, mansplain and manipulate me, so I ran to find a hiding spot. I quickly found a cupboard that belonged to Sydney and held her school work. I opened the door faster than I ever had before, and found a spot under a shelf. I closed the cupboard doors, and just as I did that i heard the door open. The tears ran down my shiny glossy cheeks more and more, like Niagara Falls. I was just about to go in deeper, when a metal folder hit my head.I started panicking, knowing what was gonna happen.Just as I was losing consciousness, I saw the all too familiar (and sexy) masked figure stare down at my weak fragile figure.