𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 9:: 𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐲

I was enraged. Flabbergasted even. I knew my estranged cousin would return eventually, but I didn't know he would return now. And that he'd be making moves on my beloved pookie bear Evan. I saw how Evan was looking at my cousin Jason. This was my final straw, I couldn't do this anymore. He agreed with me that family was LIFE when we were kids, and now he's flirting with MY sweaty skrunkly Evan.

This was unbelievable, I knew I funked up and it was my fault. But uy was also partially Evans fault Ashwell. Think about it! He was the one who told me to go away and he was the one who got checked into a  whole ass mental with a ğ@ý therapiss.

I'd decided I'd had enough and I stormed up the pair, my chunky goth demonias with solid gold chains rattling as a made marks on the floor.

"Ah, William I see you're wearing those shoes I got you at Christmas last year." Jd chuckles, pointing at my demonias. I scowl, "oh you can't fuckinf talk you're wearing a trenchcoat in summer." "It's actually a summer trenchcoat; the usual lining has been replaced with a fine sheer silk material- to minimise sweating" he pulls his jacket off his body on his left side, and gently caresses the material.

I roll my eyes and sit down in the middle of the two. "So, you didn't tell me Evan would be this cute" I breath deeply through my nostrils, and give him the biggest death stare known to man.

He knows what's he's doing. He's doing this to rile me up, to see how I react. Well, I won't give him the satisfaction.

"He isn't cute, look at him, he's sweating and his hair is greasy as my ballsack" the words hurt as they tumble from my mouth, but I can't let jd think that I like my skrunkly evan, he'll use it against me. After all, this is Jason dean, the person who has an entire closet devoted to trenchcoats.

I saw the confused look on Evans face slowly morph into a hurt expression as the works came out of my mouth. I felt horrible for what I was saying about mh skrunkly poo Evan, but I refused to let my sweaty emo cousin get the better of me.

I zone out for a moment, thinking about how much my vocabulary must have affected my beloved pookie wookie skrunkly sweaty Evan and how our relationship was probably as dead as my aunt now.
Mu train of thought was broken when I heard footsteps running and the sound of a sniffling nose.

"You can't just say that about people you claim to care about Billiam", the annoying emo bitchass had the audacity to say.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I slapped him in the face.

He slowly raises his hand to where he was slapped, before turning to me. "Oh billiam, you want to play dirty huh?" He giggles mischievously. He flexes his hands before punching me in the nose. "Fuck" I blurt out, clasping my nose as agony ensues. "Don't fucking lay a hand on me again william. Otherwise next time" he grasps my shirt and raises his knee to my crotch, and kneeing it so hard, im sure ive lost my fertility. "you won't live to see your next 'date' with evan" he says with a mocking tone.

I curl up into a fetal position on the cafeteria floor, everybody watching around me, laughing, pointing.

I watch as he picks up his bag and walks off, ugh. I bet that bitchass thinks he looks so fucking hot right now.