𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 8:: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭

🅔︎🅥︎🅐︎🅝︎🅢︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

I push the food around my plastic school lunch tray, watching the mac and cheese mix with the ham. I canr bring myself to eat, I didnt sleep most of the night after Billy and I's lovers quarrel. I refuse to accept I am a homo, but Dr. Handiballs was so sure...and I trust him a lot....I'm just...I don't know.. I hear the seat across from me get filled, and hear the schools shitty plastic tray hit the table.

I look up, and my gaze locks with sprite can green eyes, his hair is the complete opposite of Billy's, it's dry and...looks like it was washed fairly recently. I feel my cheeks grow warm, and I feel rhe sweat begin to form under my arms.

"Greetings and salutations! I am jd, nice to meet your acquaintance" he stretches his trench coat covered arm over the table to shake my hand. My eyes flicker over his jacket, it has a plethora of random stains  , and looks as though he was rolling around in shit before coming to school.

It seemed that he noticed my unwillingness to return the hand shake; as he slowly puts his hand back and gives me a wierd look.
He does the no bitches face, and leans forward-i smell something disgusting lingering on his breath. "Are you okay? You didn't shake my hand"

His face leans closer to mine, and he's eventually whispering into my ear as he says;
"You seem down my g, has society affected you negatively pookie bear?"

His voice was entrancing and it sounded like a mixture of multiple different accents from across the States. I'll be honest, it was really hot and I swear my mini me was enjoying this more than i was. A small huff that came from the brown haired Republican broke me out of my train of thoughts.

'Huh, so I guess you're ignoring me then. Since you want it so badly, you can sit by yourself like a sat depressed homosexual."

A tang of guilt overCAME me and I speedily responded, "wait- I didn't mean that, i- I was thinking."

"What were you thinking about that was more important than being a lonely sod?" He said as he walked away.

"HEY WAIT! I didn't mean it like that i sweat, I'm just under a lot of stress right now."

He saunters back over, what can be described as a mischievous grin playing on his features. "Well, well, it seems I've finally peaked your intetest" he smirks, "why don't you tell me what is bothering you?" He gestures towards me.

I take a deep breath, and find myself unable to look away from his endearing gaze. "Well, you see...I got into a fight with someone I care about a lot" jd hums. "And its all because Well, my therapist diagnosed me with homosexuality". Jds eyes open, "oh...really? Well I'm not going to be upset over you being gay, but I have heard a similar story..." he puts his hand on his chin, as if he was deep in thought. "By any chance was the 'person you care about a lot'  called William Loomis?" I gawk at him. HOW DID HE KNOw?

"H-how d-did-" jd shushes me with his finger, pushing it against my moist lips. "He's my cousin, and he told me just the same story rhe other eve" I furrow my eyebrows "o-oh really...well....I don't know how to feel about him now...I-"

"Jason."

I hear the all to familiar edgy mcr listening voice float through the bustling cafeteria.

"Ah, William, feel free to join us, Evan here was just telling me how deeply he is inlove with me"