07: Pyrexia

(Chapter-7)

(Chapter-7)

(Author's POV)

Heeseung was finally back home with Y/N, but she continued murmuring gibberish in her deep sleep that he really couldn't possibly comprehend. He, on the other hand, never really made a judgement regarding her. He is still the eldest brother in this family, so he must always behave calmly and rationally in front of his six younger brothers and, maybe, this girl Y/N.

At all costs, he never wanted to be a bad influence. Ever since his mother's death, he has been taking care of his siblings, helping them at every stage of life and adoring them the most. He, too, is the most adored and respected person in the house after his father.

He carried the girl, who was sleeping peacefully because of the high fever. He was the one who couldn't be manipulated too easily, unlike his brothers, and it was just too hard to get into his good books.

He placed the girl in the room where she was supposed to live after her mother's marriage and left her for a while in search of antibiotics and blankets.

Y/N's room was designed by Dad (Mr. Park will be addressed as Dad now) and Mom (Ms. Lee will be addressed as Mom too). Basically, dad always wanted a girl child in the family. He always thought that a girl would bring prosperity and happiness to the family. In order to impress his daughter, he hired the best interior designers in Korea to make his little princess happy.

Heeseung eventually returned to her room with the necessary items. He shut all the windows in her room since they were affluent as hell and paparazzi were always attempting to capture them. In a nutshell, they required privacy. He gently placed the water-soaked cloth on her forehead, forced her to swallow some pills, and eventually decided to cook her chicken soup in the interim period to enable the drugs to take effect immediately.

He decided to make some chicken soup for her, and after he got it done, he went back to her room in order to feed her some soup.

As he entered the room, he found her to be already awake and observing her surroundings in awe. I just went in without knocking on her door, as I had been in there when she was asleep, afterall.

As an effect of shock, she opened her eyes wide when he came inside the room. She was heefused.

"Uncle!!! I missed you so much!! Where is my aunt? I want to meet her!!" Y/N screamed with joy after watching Heeseung enter the room.

Heeseung was confused as to why she was acting drunk. He suddenly remembered something. He fished into his pants pockets and found that he had interchanged the drug that he gives to his targets in order to make them out of their senses with the antibiotics, and that's when he got to know that he had f-ed up.

He buried his head in his hands as if he already knew a lot of trouble was going to come tonight. He totally regretted not rechecking the medication at that time.

When suddenly, Y/N came forward and hugged him tightly.

"Helloooo Uncle!! I am waiting for my aunt!! Tell her to come right now!!" She screamed, causing Heeseung to shout at her.

"Enough now!!" He shouted, and boy did he regret that because she bawled her eyes out after that. She threw herself on the floor and started weeping loudly.

"Ohh God!! I regret my choices now." He mumbled. He knew it would be in effect for 2 to 3 hours at the most, so he decided to play along with her.

"Y/N, come to uncle dear." Heeseung spoke in a sweet voice that was laced with fakeness, of course.

"Nooo!!! Bad uncle shooo shooo~ I will talk only if you bring my aunt!!" She stomped her feet on the floor like a kid.

She stopped it after a while and came back to Heeseung.

"Uncle, you know what, your face resembles one of my stepbrothers. Maybe his name was Heesang.. Yes!!! Heesang oppa! For my mother's sake, I accepted them too. Hahaha, uncle, do you know they hate me a lot, but I accepted them." She said this in a tone that was laced with disappointment.

"Okay, uncle, can you please sit on the chair? I am going to make you more handsome by doing some makeup." She asked him, forcefully dragging him by his shirt, making him sit on the chair.

"No. I hate that." He said.

Y/N immediately started running around while crying. He finally gave up.

"Okay, you can do it." He said.

Her face immediately broke into a cheery smile.

She kept doing his makeup, sometimes with a green shade and sometimes with a pink shade.

When suddenly, Heeseung moved his face a little bit, causing the eyeliner to get spoiled. She again started trying but finally gave up.

Heeseung knew very well that something else was about to come up now. He saw her peeping into the corridor. Heeseung's room was just across from hers.

He knew her evil mind was thinking about barging into his room. That's when he blocked the door passage, so she couldn't get out of the room.

She tried pushing him aside, but no use, and finally decided to bite his arm and barge into his room, which was neatly organised.

Heeseung was a neat freak when it came to his room. He had placed expensive artefacts inside his room that were worth more than a million dollars each. There were beautiful sculptures, intriguing paintings, and his pal, PS5.

"Not my room, Y/N!!!!" Heeseung screamed.

But he didn't know that all the efforts he put in to make his room outstanding would go in vain all at once. She hurried to a sculpture and started mimicking its gestures, making him laugh.

"Monkey.." He mumbled out when he noticed her.

To Be Continued...

So the seventh chapter is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it.. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Hope you didn't get bored because i know its a boring chapter right?

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻