~1

Everything I use here is completely mine, except for BTS and the members themselves, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"Namjoon Hyung, see you next year!" Jungkook screamed happily, waving at the rest of us that was waiting for our transport.

Waving back slowly, I looked beside me to see Jin, Yoongi and Hobi were still waiting for their transport too.

It was the second of December and we were going to our families to spend the winter there though since mine were in Japan, I decided to go to my home, by myself.

"Namjoon, Namjoon are you listening to me," Jin Hyung called out calmly, shaking my shoulder a little.

"Hm, what did you say," I asked nervously, seeing Jin's slightly annoyed face as he repeated what he said before.

"I was saying, since we are all not going to be with our family, let's just make a promise to keep a low profile for the holidays,"

Keep a low profile? That would be a lovely thing, wouldn't it. Especially when  you have an crazy girl going around claiming all sorts of nonsense.

"Kim Namjoon, your car is here," One of the bodyguards had informed me, pointing at the car ahead.

As expected, there was a black car and the driver had been standing outside the car but he must have been nervous to talk to me.

It was obvious that it's not easy to talk to me. I'm more dull, I get irritated easily even when I don't want to and to add to that, the rumours have been spreading a lot.

"Of course, my car is here, goodbye," I answered honestly with a dull tone before taking my luggage and heading over to the car that was assigned to me.

Greeting the driver and getting into the car, I decided to read one of my favourite book of all time, 'A Place Called Home', a place which I will truly never have and it would take my mind off things...

~Jin's POV

As Namjoon walked to the car and let the driver set his luggage into the car, he gave, once more, a wave and a clearly fake smile before entering into the vehicle.

"Did you see his face when he left," I asked concernedly, seeing the younger members nod in worry too.

"Who wouldn't be like that when they just broke up from a relationship that lasted for a year," Yoongi stated, letting out a little sneeze.

The weather was really getting to him these days.

"You're right, maybe he just needs some time alone," I muttered to myself before being interrupted with a light shove on the shoulder.

"But what about you and Izzy huh," Hoseok teased and my face went red with embarrassment.

Since Mother and Father were also not available for the holidays, I was going to spend Christmas with Izzy, my new girlfriend.

It was instantly love at first sight at a mall three months ago, I had been with Hoseok and she had been with her best friend.

When our eyes linked, I definitely knew there was a connection between us.

Having seen that as well Hoseok had persuaded us to make me and Izzy meet once again and the rest till now is history.

I just wish that Namjoon would get that feeling back again, you know?

~Back To Namjoon's POV

"Sir, sir we are here," A voice woke me up from my small nap and I looked out of the steamed up window to see I was really in my hometown. The two hours drive was really worth it.

Thanking the driver politely, I made my way into my humble abode. Opening the door, I set my suitcase by the wall  and went straight to lay on my bed. 

What should I do now that I'm here? I know I'm supposed to go for my job tomorrow but maybe I'll go early to check it out.

"Namjoonie! I love you! You know I love you! Don't you love me?" A high pitched voice was reminded in my head.

Yeah. I definitely need to take my mind off things.

Getting up from the bed, I changed clothes before heading to the library that I was going to work in for the next two months.

The outside of the store looked like any other library, brown coloured with  evergreen plants which had grown to fill half of the store's surface.

"Hello, I'm Kim Min-Su, the new worker, I came to see the place before I working tomorrow," I explained, shaking the workers hand.

Inside the library was very old but had the smell that made you feel alive, like your life wasn't going downhill every second of every minute.

"Oh so it's you that I'm supposed to be looking for, I'm Lee Sa-Yoo, a worker here too, let me give you a tour around the library before you start tomorrow,"

Isabella is my name. Just living my best life in a 'peaceful' city, training for boxing sometimes and heading for the library now and again. Romance wasn't my top list until I met one of the new workers in my usual library....

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that this story might be a little short than the others but it is really good and I  liked writing it! Anyways bye!