~7

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"Coming through now, a boy group from South Korea have just dropped one of the biggest songs in K-pop history, their name is-"

Without any warning, the channel was changed before the news reporter could even mention their name. Quickly, I looked at Min-Su, whose eyes did not meet mines.

"Hey, why did you change the channel, I wanted to hear who the group was," I muttered angrily.

"Why? You're supposed to be taking care of me, not trying to know some boy bands name,"

Seeing how I would never be able to convince Min-Su to change it back, I took out my phone and started to type.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm searching the groups name on my phone, do you have a problem with it- Hey! Give it back!"

Suddenly the phone that was in my hands was now in Min-Su, his big hand covering the whole screen.

"You're supposed to be focusing on me, I'm your patient," Min-Su grumbled.

Sighing, I pushed Min-Su to lie down back on the couch before taking my phone away, his hangover was still strong.

"You should just get some rest, I'll make you some of the soup for later though I need to go home now, my job starts tomorrow,"

"So you promise you'll come to the library later,"

I slightly nodded and with that, Min-Su started to doze off, curling up in the sofa that was too small for him, the dark circles under his eyes was now more visible.

"You are very- different you know Min-Su,"

Raising my hand towards the now sleeping male, I couldn't stopped myself before I touched Min-Su's messy hair. It was so wet but relaxing at the same time.

"Nice, it feels nice, don't stop,"

Stop Isabella! He's probably thinking of his girlfriend, he's really drunk anyways, I shouldn't do something like this.

"I can't believe it's 6PM already, I'll need a lot of energy to get through tomorrow though,"

Taking my bag, I headed for the door, having a last look at the couch to only realise Min-Su had disappeared from the place.

"Stay with me, it's lonely without anyone beside me,"

Feeling strong arms slowly slithered around my thin waist, a weight was set on my shoulder, indicating that someone's head was staying there.

"Oh Min-Su, you gave me a fright, didn't you just go to sleep before?" I questioned.

"I did but, I woke up and there was an empty space beside me, I don't like the coldness, I like you,"

Hearing the noise impact on the floor, I must have dropped the bag with the tip of my fingers letting go with Min-Su's statement.

"Is this how you treat your partner when she gets back from work," I asked curiously.

"Partner? What partner? I'm a free bird you know, and a free bird can do whatever they want,"