~23

"Isabella, Isabella, did you fall asleep? You should go to bed if you're sleepy,"

Waking up to Min-Su's sleepy voice, I remembered what happened and I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Min-Su.

"I'm not falling asleep, I promise, you were the one that made me sleepy!"

"Oh really, but I could have remembered you were brushing my hair, did I give you permission to do that?"

"Ah! I'm sorry! It was so soft and I couldn't help myself-"

Min-Su's sniggering lightly made me stop my ranting, seeing his face meant that he was only joking from the beginning.

"It's okay, it felt nice, thank you for the nap, now if you don't excuse me, I need to go to my office-"

"Min-Su?"

Seeing Min-Su turn around as he was getting off my leg, I got nervous for the question that was at the tip of my tongue. Should I ask him?

"Yes Isabella,"

"Would you mind having today to see around town with me, if you're not busy that is, it's just I haven't really explore the populated area yet-"

Feeling soft lips touched mines again gently, I realised Min-Su was right in front of me, his eyes bore intensely into mines.

"Are you sure?"

Nodding instantly, I ran into my room and got changed into some black clothes, the baggy jumper with a design of a cute koala and some trousers with lightning signs on it.

Fortunately it matched with Min-Su's clothes, who had the same colour but was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. I read somewhere that couples wear matching clothes so I wanted to try it out.

"You really wanted to match huh? Here, wear this then,"

Without any moments hesitation, a hat was perfectly set on top of my head, matching Min-Su, which had his to cover his eyes.

Exiting my house after telling Hita we were going out, I saw Min-Su had wore a mask. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to go to a crowded place after all.

Having my hand being entwined with Min-Su's afterwards, it made all of my problems go away without a word being said. Maybe that's how Grandpa and Grandma felt together....

"Where do you want to go?"

"Um, everywhere really, I haven't been in the town much- but we don't have to do everything today!"

"Of course, we can do it all of this week,"

"Are you sure you're not busy?"

"I'll make time,"

Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself more than I expected. I planned today to be for Min-Su since he wasn't feeling well but it seemed like we were both having fun together.

"Are you having fun?" Min-Su questioned curiously, sliding off his mask to eat the popcorn, after checking if anyone was coming over.

"Yes, I am, are you?"

Catching sight of Min-Su looking surprised of my question, he quickly flashed a smile before standing up, wiping his clothes in the process.

"Of course, I'm with you aren't I?"

Getting onto our last destination, the Ferris Wheel, we sat at opposite sides but our eyes didn't meet, admiring the beautiful view in front of us.

"Hey Min-Su, why did you like me in the first place?"