~17

"Do you even know her name huh? Aish! Can you just stop touching my partner please,"

Surprised from Min-Su's response, I quickly lied and told Ti-Hui to leave since Min-Su was his fiance, who was really overprotective of me.

Getting the message, Ti-Hui quickly scattered away from the library with the book in his hands. Not seeing his stick man figure anymore, I changed my stare to Min-Su.

"Who was he? A friend or more?"

"Why do you care? I was really trying to make a friend with the same taste of books with me and now you've scared him off!"

"Good for him," Min-Su muttered lowly but I still heard him loud and clear.

"Good for him! Why are you- Oh I don't know controlling! You said you wanted me to be nice to the customer and I was!"

"But not too close, I saw you two had no space between each other and it pissed me off,"

Without any moments hesitation, Min-Su's hands grabbed both of my wrist, keeping them against the bookshelf.

"I was right about one thing there, I want to be your partner,"

"I'm Kim Namjoon, Isabella's real fiance and I will be taking my partner back, Mr. Park, you don't mind since you're just her boss, right,"

Lost in my thoughts, soft lips on mines took me out of it, seeing Min-Su's face closer than before. His lips were so soft and delicate, the warmness lingered about before it disappeared.

Not knowing I closed my eyes, I opened them to see Min-Su slowly back away, letting go of my wrist before walking into the back door, his cheeks were bright red.

"What was that about?" I slowly muttered to myself, finding a chair to sit down since my legs were giving out soon after.

Feeling my cheeks go warm, I couldn't help but realise what happened. I just got my first kiss, by Min-Su! Feeling differently, I only stared at the place where it happened....

Aish! Why did I do that! She's probably going to be mad at me for kissing her. Maybe it was her first ever kiss, if that was true, that would be even more embarrassing.

"I wanted our first kiss to be in the field or by the beach, not in an old library, where there could be footage of it! That old man, he must have planned it all along!"

Looking at the clock, I realised it was time to go back home, that meant seeing Isabella again. Gathering up all of my courage, I opened the door again and walked over to where Isabella was daydreaming.

"Oh hi Min-Su, are we going home now?"

I nodded, not wanting to say another word incase I start to stutter. Walking to the entrance, I only realised Isabella wasn't following me.

"Is something the matter?"

"I can't walk, my legs have gone out,"

Blushing brightly, I went back to be in front of Isabella before getting on my knees.

"Co- Come on, we need to go now,"

Feeling Isabella wrap her hands around my neck, I slowly stood up, securing her on my back before walking again to the exit...