~5

Everything I use here is completely mine, except for BTS and the members themselves, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"Thanks for bringing me here Isabella," Min-Su said, slowly opening the door with his key, though as soon as I let his arm go, he was about to fall again.

"How much did you drink that you're like this?" I muttered unconsciously, switching on the lights to be in the most beautiful room I've been in.

The chandelier, the Television, the furniture, all of it would belong in a billionaire's home. How could Min-Su live here if he worked in a library? Maybe he's a CEO or something.

Gently setting Min-Su on the expensive looking sofa, I admired the big living room before thinking I've overextended my stay.

"Min-Su, I think I'll go now, are you going to be okay by yourself-"

I turned around to see Min-Su already asleep, muttering something under his breath. Sitting beside him, I slowly set my hand on his forehead, the heat radiating off it.

"Geez, now I have to take care of you," I muttered silently, finding my way to the kitchen to get a wet cloth for his head.

Me

Hita, my friend is sick and I need to take care of him, eat dinner without me.

Sister

Just don't do anything silly I would do okay!

Me

Why would I anyways? Wait! Hita! I'll get you back when I come home!

Sister

The whole thing I'll be hearing is how much fun you had over there! Tell that lucky man hi for me!

I gave a little sigh before going back to my cooking, seeing how there was only limited ingredients in the fridge, I decided to made soybean sprout soup. Mother's favourite dish that I ever made for her...

~Namjoon's POV

Ugh, my head really hurts. Well that's what I get for going to the bar. Did I really pass out outside? It doesn't really feel cold, just the opposite really.

Slowly opening my eyes, I found myself being on my couch, a bowl of soybean sprout soup beside me. Slowly I sat up, a cooling cloth falling off my forehead onto my lap.

I was really in my house, everything looked 'not stolen' and fine, just the only thing that bothered me was the noise in the kitchen.

"Now I have to give this to Min-Su-"

Looking over my side, I saw Isabella talking to herself as she walked over from the kitchen. It was when she came in front of me, her eyes finally connected to mines.

Without hesitation, I grabbed onto her wrist, keeping her from running away from me. Her eyes had a sense of relief and happiness but fear at the same time.

"What are you doing in my house and how did I get here?"

"Well if you wouldn't be so rude and let go of my hand, then I'll tell you,"

"Sorry, but I'm not in the mood for that kind of games,"