~3

Everything I use here is completely mine, except for BTS and the members themselves, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"So Namjoon, how are you doing over there then," Jin Hyung asked curiously, seeing how I was distracted easily when everyone was talking.

We were having a Zoom chat, seeing how everyone was doing in either their families or their own home like me.

"Yeah, I've been doing fine over here, the job is good and no one recognises me," I informed and Jin nodded in relief.

"Namjoon Hyung, why are you even having a job, you're a millionaire!" Jimin exaggerated, being his usual sassy self.

"Because, unlike you, who still got no jams, I want to live a normal life for my holiday," I answered back honestly and Jimin got quiet afterwards.

Muting the call, I set my head on the pillow and allowed my imagination go free.

I've never been that rude to Jimin like that before, I hope he's not upset by it but it is kind of true, though Jin Hyung is going to be so angry at me for that.

Though some thought made me smile a little, something I haven't done in a while. That girl in the library. Her voice was so soothing when she was talking to the couple, it was like it lit a fire in my heart that was once blowed out....

"Thank you for coming," I said cheerfully, waving at the young customer who left the store with a book in his hands.

For some reason, I was hopeful for something or someone, even though I knew who it was, I couldn't accept it. I knew she was very beautiful but I couldn't just ditch my old feelings.

As if they served a signal to someone, a certain woman walked into the library and waited by the door before wandered aimlessly and caught me staring.

"Oh, hello Min-Su, are you going to be the only one working here till the owners come back?" She questioned nervously.

I quickly nodded, seeing the girl come closer with some books in her hands. Hurriedly explaining how the books had been in her room for some long, I couldn't help but admire her looks.

Her natural brown skin, her doe-brown eyes, I noticed how it was all offset by her velvet-black hair. Wearing medium sized earrings, it matched her big jumper that gave her a happy personality....

~Isabella's POV

"I think I'll go home now, my sister would be mad if I stayed here longer," I informed him after finishing my storytelling.

As I was going to walk out of the story, Min-Su's voice made me look back into the store.

"Wait, um, you didn't tell me your name, just incase the couple wants to know who stole their books for five years," He slightly teased.

"What! I didn't steal them, I just kept them- well whatever, my name is Isabella, see you later Min-Su,"

Even though I walk out of the library at a normal pace, my heart skipping a beat at how Min-Su's smile made me almost pass out. With that face, I'm not sure how he's not an idol....

"So, how did it go? Did you ask for his number? Are you dating now?" Hita questioned the life out of me as soon as I stepped into the house.

"What! No!" She was stepping into it too much.

"Oh no! Did he reject you! I'm going to beat him so bad, he won't even look handsome! How could he not like this beautiful face!"

Hita then quickly made a straight way to my chubby cheeks, squishing it like it's a plush or something. Treating me as if I'm a five year old....