~18

Not even realising that I fell asleep, I found myself being on someone's back, not just anyone but Min-Su's! Feeling the drops of water landing on my face, I realised it was raining.

"Min-Su?"

"Isabella, you're awake,"

"You know we can come to my house, it's faster to get there than yours,"

"Yeah, we'll go there,"

Keeping quiet for the meantime, my mind couldn't help but rewind that moment in the library. That scene you would see in movies or in a book had happened to me.

"Is your door always open like this? Thank goodness I took you two to my house,"

Seeing how we were already in my formal home, I slowly got off Min-Su's back before rushing towards the kitchen. I know I should be happy, but not like this!

We're going to be stuck in this house until the rain finishes and that will take a whole hour.

"Hey, Isabella? You don't mind me using your bathroom do you?"

"No, you can go,"

"Thank you,"

What would Mother say if she was alive? Well done on getting yourself a gentleman, you have done me proud or say nothing.

"Ah, why is life so stressful,"

"Maybe you can't accept your fate, that's why,"

Turning around, I saw Min-Su was sitting on the couch as he read one of the books there.

How embarrassing!

"Maybe it's because you came into my life with no permission,"

"Well I made it better didn't I-,"

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, interrupting the conversation. Going over to check the window, the scene made my heart sink fast.

There were about fifteen men surrounding the front door and the window, unfortunately seeing the curtain move and they took action.

"Whoever is in this house, please, we just want to talk,"

Looking back to see Min-Su's confused face, I quickly set a finger on top of my lips to indicate for silence. Taking his hand, I silently dragged him to the storage door, which could fit the both of us.

"What is going on?"

"I think it's Mr. Park's men, I think they're still looking for me,"

The bad news was that the door was broken a few moments after we left the living room but the good news was that the storage door usually blends in with the wall.

"I know you're in here, the tap is still on and there's some tea on the table,"

Looking through the only hole that brought light in, I saw the whole house was filled with people breaking anything that a person could hide or fit in.

"We were sent by Mr. Park, your fiance, he wants you back Isabella,"

So they all think it's only me, that's good.

"If you don't come out, now we have a hostage,"

The voice of Grandma came in, her voice sounding limited so I figured she was being choked.

"In one minute, if you don't come out of your little hiding spot, she's going to be shoot straight into her brain,"

"10 seconds,"...