~10

"Isabella! You're home! Did you see Min-Su, he went to find you before,"

"Yeah, I met him on the way here, sorry I made you worry,"

"It's okay, you're home now aren't you, but why didn't you come home straight away, your shift ended four hours ago,"

Sitting down, I decided to explain my situation to Hita as gently as possible before she goes into a mad rant again, though she surprisingly took it well.

"I'm so sorry for making you think that you have to make a decision, you don't have to though, I can find another job in no time,"

That would be an absolute lie and that conversation was all said yesterday. That's right, I accepted his deal and became his wife.

"Oh, you're so cute! I can't believe you are the wife Mr. Park was always talking about, are you too young for him though,"

"Age doesn't matter for us, we've been together for a long time to put that behind us now," I said gently.

The wedding ceremony was going to start in the next hour and I was getting fitted into the wedding dress, the make-up artists pestering me with questions about my 'relationship' with my boss.

"Don't tell me he bribed you with money," One of the workers mentioned while doing my eyelashes.

"N- No, why would you think that," I asked back, looking at the girl to see she was having a pitiful look. Maybe she was in the same situation as me.

After getting myself ready, I was all alone in the dressing room, staring at the mirror with no excitement. Should I be excited? I'm getting married with a stranger for money.

"Isabella, are you ready? The ceremony is going to start in ten minutes,"

The one that knocked at my door was Matthew, he was supposed to be the person that would walk me through the aisle. He didn't agree with my decision but he wanted to help in any single way.

"Are you really sure about this, we can cancel this anytime,"

"No, no, I can do this, it's only for one day remember,"

The wedding music was being played as I entered the room full of people I didn't even know, I personally told Hita to not come since it wasn't a real wedding.

I quickly linked arms with Matthew, not missing the whispers from the audience as I passed through the aisle.

Why is there a black girl here?

Is 'she' the one he's going to marry.

He must have been so desperate for a wife.

Finally I made it to the altar where Mr. Park was waiting here, a sly smile plastered on his face.

The priest had started talking about how we should help each other in sickness and in health but none of that is going to be true.

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your-,"

"Actually, I have a lot of reasons against this 'couple',"