~15

Quickly I started to run away, knowing that man would follow me. This is not what I needed this early in the morning, why did I always attract trouble like this.

Suddenly I felt a hand pull me back into an alleyway, covering my mouth in the process. Seeing the familiar man run past us, I quickly escaped from the person's grasp.

"Min-Su! What are you doing here?" The person who saved me was in fact Min-Su, but I thought he was in the library?

"I should ask you that? Didn't I tell you that they are looking for you?"

Seeing Min-Su's concern face, I knew he was only worried for me. Checking the area, we both made our way to the library.

"I'm sorry, I just came to apologise for yesterday,  that's all,"

"Really?"

I quickly nodded in response, realising how selfish I was being yesterday. I only focused on myself that I didn't realise Min-Su might have some problems of himself.

"If that's the case, I'll need some help in the library," Min-Su asked confidently, getting into the bus that was half full with people.

Sitting beside each other, I couldn't help but feel nervous for some reason, I've been close to Min-Su before but today was different, especially with the girls behind us.

"Oh my god! Look at them! They're such a power couple, just like in the movies!"

Hearing them clearly, I moved my gaze to the window, seeing the world go by. It never occur to me that Min-Su slid his arm cross my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"If you are really sorry, then try to not ignore me," Min-Su whispered, making the two girls squealed excitedly.

I quickly nodded, seeing Min-Su's smug smile, showing his deep dimples with ease. Not being able to resist myself, I slowly used my finger to touch the inside of his cheek.

Min-Su was shocked of my actions, his eyebrows raising in confusion as he laid a hand on top of mines, setting them on his leg.

"This is the last bus stop! Come off here to change buses!" The machine voice said robotically, reminding the passengers who weren't paying attention.

Breaking the eye contact, I quickly moved past Min-Su to leave the bus, walking ahead of the older man with speed.

Why did I just do that! Min-Su is going to think I was flirting with him! What a way to apologise huh!

"Just stay about okay, along with that, try and be friendly with the customers,"

I stuck my tongue at him even though he had already left. Sitting down on one of the nearest chairs, I decided to read one of the books.

Of course I knew I was supposed to be nice to Min-Su today, but he's so bossy all the time!

"Um, hello, can I have some help please,"

A voice attracted my attention, dropping the book down with one of the corners folded. It was a guy with squared glasses, he looked very nerdy as well...