~8

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

Lifting large boxes was my job. I know, that is a job for strong men, with big muscles but it's the only job that would pay for the rent and the food. Hita, she lost her job a while ago, because of her anger issues took over when she had a fight with one of the workers.

"Isabella, do you think you can handle that big box," Matthew commented worriedly.

Matthew was the only person who knew about my real gender and my situation. Both of our parents came here because of no jobs in the UK and they all became friends in a care home.

"Do- don't worry about me, I'm fine,"

I winced at the pain that came from my waist, coming from all the different jobs I did in the past, last night sleep didn't help at all.

"Come on Isabella, you got this," I muttered to myself, grabbing the box and walked after Matthew in a slow pace....

"Eric, boss wants to see you," One of the workers mentioned lightly, walking passed with three boxes that he held with ease.

Walking to the office, I couldn't help but wonder what the boss wanted. I was doing all of my tasks, even if I became slower than others but that was about it.

"Come in,"

Opening the door, my eyes immediately linked with the old man who was sitting on the chair, his arms crossed as to mean business.

"Yes, you called me, Mr Park,"

"Sit down Eric, we have many things to talk about,"

Sitting down, silence filled the room again as if I wasn't there. He then stood up and walked to all the figures that was being displayed on the wall.

"Do you know why I only hire men for this job?"

"Because they are better at carrying things,"

I had to lie, Mr. Park always liked to hear what he wanted and if he didn't, you would get fired, it was as simple as that.

"That's right, then tell me why I just find out that there is a weak, useless girl lingering in my workplace,"

Weak and useless. Those words hit my heart like a large iceberg. Those words were the reason why I train in the gym, that I make myself stronger.

"I- I don't know sir,"

"You know damn well why, Isabella,"

Well, that was it. I was finally busted from this hiding. I was going to be fired from this job.

"I also know about your sister, Hita, I still can't believe you fooled me, you looked very convincing with your hair hid all in that hat you wear,"

"I'm so sorry Mr. Park for deceiving-"

"But you were very clever about it and that is all that I need to make my point,"

"What point?"

"Isabella, will you be my fake wife for my wedding,"

"What!"