~13

Being finished with the Bibimbap and Tteokbokki, I quickly got changed from the tight wedding dress to some baggy clothes that Hita managed to take before she left.

"Min-Su, are you in here, the food is ready," I asked, knocking the door before slowly opening it when I wasn't answered.

There was Min-Su, laying against the railing of the balcony, watering the long plants with such care that he didn't realise I entered the room.

"Min-Su, what are you thinking about,"

"Aish sorry, I just haven't got used to that name yet-"

Min-Su then froze on the spot before going back to putting the plants away and looking at the sunset.

"I know that isn't your real name and your job isn't being a librarian, so tell me who are you really?"

Min-Su kept quiet after that, not answering any of my questions which was irritating enough. Who does he think he is! First he breaks my wedding and now he's ignoring me.

"Kim Namjoon? You said your name was Kim Namjoon at that church, is that your real name?"

"No- just drop it okay, I have a lot to think about-,"

"Huh! So you think you're the only one who has a problem here! I was ready to sacrifice my whole life to that man for money and then.... and then you just took that away!"

In that moment, Min-Su's phone started to ring beside him but before he could grab it, I held it in my hands tightly.

"Do you even care! I thought friends helped each other, not ignoring the others problem!"

Without any moments hesitation, I threw the phone away before rushing out of the bedroom and into mines, quickly locking the door.

Sliding against the wall, I couldn't help but cry as much as I wanted, all the walls was crumbling bit by bit.

"Isabella! Are you in here? Look, I'm sorry about what just happened, I wasn't ready to tell you about myself but if you let me in-,"

"Please, can you just leave me alone, I need to have some time to myself,"

Not hearing any more noise, I started to look around my surroundings in this new room that wasn't my bedroom. It was a tiny storage room filled with different sizes of letters, clothes and etc.

One said 'Dear Namjoon Oppa! I've loved your work for a long time now! Your warm heart and happy personality makes me smile so much!,'

"If only they knew his real personality, he wouldn't have any fans," I muttered sleepily...

"So you're saying that your wife was stolen by a guy called Kim Namjoon, brother?" A man asked curiously, sitting on a throne like chair.

"Yes Hyung, he's not just a normal guy, he's one of the men from that boy band, BTS,"

"Oh, that's interesting, he could be a couple of millions worth, be ready to go get him,"

"Ye- Yes Hyung!" The man stuttered before lowly bowing his head and leaving the room. He would finally get his revenge on that man....