~12

Min-Su then stopped in front of something and I couldn't help but take a look to see we were standing in front of an expensive car. Min-Su proceeded to open it and it worked, slowly setting me inside of the vehicle before getting in himself.

"Would you like to explain to me where you're going and if you're taking me home, don't even bother,"

"I'm not though, Hita isn't there anyways,"

I looked at Min-Su worriedly but he only gave a smile before looking back at the road.

"Don't worry, she's at my house, I would expect those guys would go looking for you at your place,"

Soon enough,we were in front of the luxurious house again, not changing from the last time I've been here. Min-Su got out but I stayed, not wanting to see my sister's face.

"Hey, are you going to stay in here forever," Min-Su asked curiously, knocking on the window beside me.

"Why did you come? It was going all fine and then you came, so why?" I suddenly asked, turning to look outside the window, Min-Su's face turned a light pink.

"You didn't look fine to me back there and anyways I did say if I could help, I would,"

"I'm sorry I can't help you right now but whatever happens with you, let's just stay in touch okay,"

I quickly broke the eye contact before opening the car door, keeping my head down. He remembered me, he actually remembered me.

"Hita! Hita, are you here!" I called out as soon as I stepped foot inside the house, though afterwards footsteps were heard before an unmistakable figure tackled me into a hug.

"Isa! You're back! Thanks Min-Su for getting her," Hita said happily, cradling my face.

Min-Su nodded before walking away, probably going to his bedroom. Staring at the way he went, I quickly looked at Hita.

"Did you send him to get me?"

"No way, I'm surprised as you are, I just got a knock at the door and I thought it was you but it was Min-Su, he told me to pack up and I've been here ever since,"

"Damn, that guy is a-,"

"Don't dare say that word Isabella, you should thank him, I know how you hate males but at least give him a chance,"

She was right though. In the past, she used to trust all the boys but after an incident, I decided to stick closer to Hita.

"Whatever you say Hita but let me tell you, the minute you start to complain, we're leaving,"

"Yeah right, why would I, this place is a luxury!"

I rolled my eyes at Hita's words before looking at the clock that was hanging on the wall, it was exactly 6PM.

"Have you had dinner?" I questioned clearly, already knowing the answer but Hita shook her head.

Sighing, I checked the fridge, seeing how there was more food than last time. It was good to see that he was eating well, not that I was worried...