~19

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"30 seconds,"

"40 seconds,"

"Twenty more seconds and she'll die,"

They had Grandma as a hostage and they were going to shoot her on the head if I don't show myself. Of course I wanted to come out and help my Grandmother.

Only soon enough, a hand went across my mouth and sat there tightly, making me unable to call out. Min-Su's eyes indicated me to not move a muscle.

"50 seconds!"

Struggling out of Min-Su's grip, tears were starting to come out as soon as I heard a loud gunshot close where we were hiding.

"I guess she probably escaped, men, let's leave, this just waisted some precious time,"

Hearing the footsteps finally disappear from the house, I was finally released from the hold. I stared at Min-Su, who looked like he was about to say something but I didn't let him.

"Why! Why! Why didn't you let me go! I could have saved her! Now- Now she's dead!"

Running out of the cramped room, I went to check for her body but there wasn't. Where was she?

"Isabella, let me explain-"

"No, No, just shut up, you made this happen!"

"Isabella, Isabella calm down, you're having a panic attack,"

Was I? I couldn't tell if I was really okay. All this emotions were brought up by a man standing in front of me right now.

I wasn't thinking right at the time so I ran, ran where? I couldn't even remember, it felt as if I was drunk but I hadn't consumed any alcohol...

"Isabella!"

Seeing the teary eyed girl run away from the house, I knew she would go back to my home but I could not worry.

That man. He's very sneaky, having a hostage but he didn't shot her, only used her to lure Isabella out. Any girl would have come out, except I was there.

"That damn Mr. Park, why does he want Isabella so much,"

Dialling one of my old time friends, I knew I would need his computer skills for it.

"Hey, yeah, you know when you said if I need your technical help to call you, well this is it,"

"Oh so now you're calling me, after two years! Anyways what do you need?"

"To track down someone, can you do that or it that too hard for you?"

"Are you kidding me! I've been wanting to do something like that after seeing that Spiderman movie of that chair guy!"

"Okay, okay, don't get too excited, her name is Aruma Happiness, do you think you can find her in less than a week?"

"Of course! I'll start right away!"

Ending the call, I started to walk back to my own home, knowing I would get a mad rant from Isabella's sister, but she didn't for some reason, completely listened to what happened and went to her shared room with Isabella...