~9

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"What point?"

"Isabella, will you be my fake wife for my wedding,"

"What!"

"I know you must be thinking I'm crazy, but we're both in a bad situation, you need money and I need a wife,"

"But-"

"Don't worry, you don't have to give your answer today but let me just tell you that I will give you double the money you normally get if you say yes,"

Double the money of what I normally get. We would have money for a whole week, but something doesn't sit right with me. I know I'm only becoming his fake wife for a day, but my heart wouldn't agree with my brain.

Finding my way to the local park, I decided to sit down on the bench, admiring the small but bright stars. I had been in that office for so long that I couldn't tell what time it was.

"Hey, I thought you made a promise to come over to the library today- wait, are you okay,"

I raised my head from being burried between my legs, seeing a wet patch on my knee so it meant that I was crying. Looking in front of me, I saw Min-Su swatting low enough to meet my eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry about breaking our promise, it's just the stress from work and home,"

"Home? Look, you don't have to worry about your sister, I checked on her before I came to look for you,"

"Wait what? How do you know where I live?" I asked curiously.

"I have my ways, but what about work? Where do you even work,"

I didn't answer for a while, what would he think of me if I told him I worked in an all-man job.

"Actually, don't answer that, I already asked your sister about it,"

"She told you?"

"About the box lifting job? Yes, why didn't you tell me about it before,"

The look Min-Su had on indicated that he wasn't lying but how could I just believe that.

"I'm going to get married soon,"

"Wait, what! What are you talking about!"

"My boss, he found out that I was a girl and asked me to be his fake wife for his wedding day but I'll get double the money I usually get,"

Silence took over once again, Min-Su sitting beside me on the bench, his eyes was too admiring the stars.

"So what are you going to do now,"

"I don't know, if I don't do it, me and Hita will be homeless but my heart doesn't sit right with being a fake bride,"

"I'm sorry I can't help you right now but whatever happens with you, let's just stay in touch okay,"

At that moment, I couldn't help but wonder if Min-Su was just a friend, a friend that would instantly help you even though you've known them for less than a month. Maybe more than friends...