~26

It has been a month since me and Namjoon have officially started to date and everything has gone fine, no breakups had even happen once.

My grandmother was eventually found soon, putting both Mr. Park and his brother to jail for kidnapping, assault and etc.

I was currently caressing Namjoon's hair since he was having a cold and he wanted me to take care of him. Obviously I agreed to it.

Hearing Namjoon's phone started to ring, I quickly picked it up, surprised it to be on video chat, seeing the second-most handsome man I have ever seen.

"Oh, hello, who must you be?"

"Shouldn't you introduce yourself, you called first,"

"My name is Kim Seokjin and I'm looking for Kim Namjoon, would you know where he could be,"

Tilting the phone to face the sleepy Namjoon before moving it back to me, I saw that the male looked surprised.

"Oh! You must be Isabella! Am I right?"

"Actually yeah, how do you know my name?"

"Namjoon told me about you a long time ago but he never told me that you two were dating,"

"We started just to a month ago, are you his brother by any chance?"

"Hmm, did Namjoon not tell you about his career?"

"No, he said he couldn't tell me at the moment,"

"Then I can't do anything about it, though I'm not his brother, just his friend,"

So even he can't say anything about his job, why is it so secretive? Is he an assassin or something.

"Don't worry Isabella, I'm sure Namjoon will tell you at the right time,"

"Of course, he'll tell me eventually or else I'll strangle him to death,"

"I doubt that, seeing as everything is fine over there, I need to go, tell Namjoon I called!"

Letting Seokjin hang up, I decided to let Namjoon sleep on the sofa while I made some soup, Namjoon's cold beginning to turn into something worse.

"I love you, you know that right?"

Being surprised from the voice behind me, I turned my head to land a quick kiss on Namjoon's cheek to confirm his answer. He always asked that.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping Namjoon?"

"It was cold without you,"

"I'm sorry but your cold was getting worse, I wanted to make you some soup,"

Feeling arms wrap around my waist and a chin staying on my shoulder, I knew Namjoon would refuse to go back.

"I told you to not worry about me, I just need some sleep,"

"It's kind of my job to worry about you, you're my boyfriend,"

"But it's my job to make you stay,"

"Listen, I'm not leaving anytime soon or ever,"

"Of course you're not, because I'll drag you back myself,"

Sighing at the endless conversation with my sick boyfriend, I slowly carried the filled bowl to the sofa area, Namjoon was still attached.

"Look, if you recover from your cold today, you can take me to any museum you want,"

"Really!"

"Sure Namjoon,"

Without any moments hesitation, Namjoon tackled me into the sofa and held me tight, ending up falling asleep, taking me too...