~25

Waking up in a different bedroom, the memories of yesterday flooded my mind instantly. How could I have fainted at such a time!

Sitting down, I realised that I was in Min-Su's room, in his bed, the smell of him filling the area. Stretching my body, I decided to ask Min-Su what happened last night.

"Min-Su! Min-Su-"

Halfway calling his name, my legs started to give out, making me grab for the nearest thing, Min-Su.

"What are you doing out of bed, you should go to bed, I'm preparing breakfast-"

"You're preparing what! And you haven't set the kitchen or the house on fire! I must be dreaming,"

"Hey! I'm not that bad!"

Being carried out of the room and into the living room, I saw Min-Su was telling the truth. Croissants were set on the table with two coffees, along with a cereal bowl. Everything looked not damaged.

"See! Everything is tidy!"

"Yeah, yeah, you probably cleaned the mess away, I can't wait to see the sink,"

Seeing how Min-Su rushed away he said he 'forgot' something, I relaxed my back against kitchen cupboard, having a clear view of Min-Su washing the dishes.

Everything was going fine right now, but it only lasts for a while until one of us runs away from the other. Sighing, I closed my eyes and thought of how Mother would be.

"Hey, are you falling asleep?"

Breaking away from my thoughts, I quickly saw that Min-Su was in front of me, his hands beside my waist, leaving me nowhere to go.

"What happened yesterday?"

"Do you really want to know,"

"Yes, I want to know, I heard my grandmother's name being said,"

"Is that all you remember?"

"Also... we were talking about how you would leave at the end of summer, is that true,"

"Yes, but you didn't hear was a deal,"

"A deal?"

"You come with me, back to Seoul and be by my side or we leave each others lives right now,"

"But what about Hita? I can't leave her behind,"

"You know how you didn't see her this whole week, it's because she's been going to her new job all along,"

"Really?-"

"Hita can live here if she wants but she can't bring anyone with her, except her boyfriend- but that's besides the point, what's your decision?"

Going to see Min-Su's job would be amazing but leaving Hita behind, would Mother agree to it, would Mother want me to do this?

"Isabella, your mother always wanted you to be independent and have your own choice, like any mother would want for their child,"

Looking into Min-Su's eyes, I saw that he looked unsure of my answer too, but would he be able to let me go.

"I'll come with you, back to Seoul and be by your side,"

"Without running away?"

"Without running away,"

"Then you better start calling me Namjoon, the members are going to be so shocked when they see you,"

With my arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist, we kissed until our hearts couldn't take it anymore. This was the sealing of our deal...