~6

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"What are you doing in my house and how did I get here?"

"Well if you wouldn't be so rude and let go of my hand, then I'll tell you,"

"Sorry, but I'm not in the mood for that kind of games,"

Without any notice, I felt myself being dragged backwards to land on top of Min-Su's lap, arms being secured on my waist and my face close to his, smelling the alcohol.

"Alright! Alright! I found you outside and I brought you home, does that answer your question,"

Min-Su then lifted his hand to be on my bare neck, his fingers still not hot from staying in the cold for so long.

"It does, but I don't like the feeling of you leaving me now, it's already happened once," Namjoon muttered, his thumb slowly wiping my cheek.

His eyes gave everything away, the sadness, the desperation and the longingness, it was all there in those brown, clouded orbs of his.

"Wait? What do you mean- Your hands are cold!"

Taking hold of Min-Su's cold hand from my face, I tried to cover it up with my own, even though it was twice the size of my hand.

"Just keep your hands warm okay and eat your soybean sprout soup,"

Min-Su then looked at the full plate before looking at me with a confused look.

"I can't, I'm too tired to eat by myself,"

Seriously, I couldn't tell if he was lying or if he was using the drinking as an excuse. I can't believe I'm taking care of a person I just met a few weeks ago!

Seeing Min-Su's smug look, I picked up the bowl and held the full spoon to his mouth. Sipping it slowly at first, Min-Su's eyes then widened at the great taste.

"If I knew you were this good at cooking, I could seriously hire you to be my maid,"

"Thanks for the compliment, though I'd rather be your friend Min-Su,"

Noticing how it was so quiet, I decided to switch on the massive television, with Min-Su's consent of course. The television had too many channels that I could look for hours!

"What is there to watch, K-dramas, too dramatic, Korean sports, too interesting, let's see, the news! Something I haven't watched for a while,"

It started about talking about the politics, which I personally found boring but Min-Su was very hooked on it, admiring the President of the Republic of Korea's speech.

"Why are you so interested in him, are you his secret agent or something,"

"Of course not, why would you think that," Min-Su asked curiously, not taking his eyes of the screen.

"Oh, I don't know! Have you seen your house by any chance!" I exaggerated, pointing at the chandelier.

Min-Su gave a short laugh before looking at the screen when the subject on the news changed.

"Coming through now, a boy group from South Korea have just dropped one of the biggest songs in K-pop history, their name is-"