~22

Seeing Min-Su sit down beside me without our eyes breaking the contact, I knew there was going to be something serious that he was going to talk to me about.

"Isabella, what do you know about my real identity?"

His real identity? Why would he want to ask something like that? Does he think I know who he is?

"I know you're not called Min-Su-"

"Then why are you still using that name?"

"Because, I don't know if you're lying about it, and you still respond to that name anyways,"

"Fair enough,"

"You're really famous for something that makes you this rich and your nickname is Namjoon?"

Having Min-Su let out a satisfying sigh and relax, I instantly knew I got some part wrong.

"Why are you even asking me that? Are you going to tell me who you really are?"

"Nope, it didn't even cross my mind,"

"Then why-"

"It's better this way, well I like it how it is, you and me being a normal couple, no paparazzi, no reporters, just us two,"

Staring at how Min-Su looked stressed over his lifestyle, I couldn't help but feel more guilty to myself. Min-Su desperately needed love and I pushed that away.

"Lie down Min-Su,"

Min-Su's eyebrow was raised higher at my sudden instruction, seeing how I tapped my lap for him to lay his head on it.

"What are you trying to do?"

"You said that we're a couple... and a couple should support each other right? That's something I haven't done yet and I'm sorry,"

Examining my face which was being half hidden by my hand, he finally just gave a quick smile before adjusting himself for his head to be facing straight at me.

Why! Why did I say that! I've been close to him many times so why is this different! Maybe because he's staring at me? Yeah, that's why!

"Could you please leave your hand here," Min-Su muttered after a while, his hand grabbing my wrist and set it onto his warm forehead.

As much as he was bossy, he really just craved some attention and maybe he never got to get that before.

Slowly petting his hair at first, Min-Su started to move towards it, seeming to like the contact.

This happened for about 30 minutes like that until I had the courage to play with his hair, slightly brushing it with my fingers as it went through smoothly, Min-Su was fully asleep at the time.

Admiring the males perfect face, the eyebrow, the nose and the pumped lips, they were all so attractive. And then you got me, the 'rat in the house'-

"Love you, Isabella, I love you so much, don't leave me,"

As those exact words came out of Min-Su's sleepy mouth, tears started to drop, despite wiping them off, they came ten times more.

"I don't know if I love you Min-Su," I whispered slowly, holding onto Min-Su's hand that was set on his stomach. I really didn't know...