~11

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"Hello Namjoon, it's not normal for you to call me first, is something the matter,"

"Jin Hyung, if my friend is getting married to a stranger for money but she asked me for advice, what should I say,"

Jin Hyung gave me a long stare through the phone before having a bright smile on, giving a little nod as to know my problem.

"So what you're saying is that this girl that you like is getting married, but you don't want that to happen and you can't expose yourself to help her, am I right?"

"I didn't say like though-,"

"Go for it,"

I stopped my ranting when I heard those three words, making a noise to indicate to repeat it again.

"You heard me, if you like her that much than you should take her before anyone else does, anyways I need to go now, Izzy is begging me to go to the aquarium,"

"Yeah, bye Hyung, have fun and thanks for the advice,"

Ending the call, I layed on my bed and thought of my options. You should take her before anyone else does huh Jin? Such wise words.

"Alright, let me get ready,"  I muttered to myself, picking out a hoodie and a light jacket with a hat from my big closet. Jin Hyung was right about one thing though, I do like her....

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your-,"

"Actually, I have a lot of reasons against this 'couple',"

Everyone looked at the entrance door as yells were heard from behind it and it revealed a single man, walking on the red carpet.

That man was Min-Su, there was no doubt about it and behind him was a trail of unconscious men laying on the ground.

"Who are you, may I ask?" The priest asked slowly, taking his glasses from the desk to see the man advancing forward.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, Isabella's real fiance and I will be taking my partner back, Mr. Park, you don't mind since you're just her boss, right,"

His eyes were covered by his cap but when he lifted it slightly, his eyes was piercing straight through Mr. Park's soul, making him slowly nod in fear.

Without any warning, I was lifted from the ground and carried towards the door. I quickly made a grab for the closest thing to me, which was Min-Su's jumper.

"Min-Su, what are you doing?" I whispered hesitantly, looking under his cap to see his eyes was looking at the visitors who were complaining.

His left eyebrow raised up as he clenched his jaw, showing his dimples in the process. I would have touched it if it wasn't for the current situation.

"I'm taking what's mine, that's what I'm doing," Min-Su muttered angrily, his eyes scanning for something before walking over to it. Mine?...