~14

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

I must have fallen asleep in this room and my neck hurts so much just like every other of my limbs. Opening the door, I realised that it was morning and my stomach reminded me that I didn't eat dinner.

"Hita, Hita, are you-!" I called out but as soon as I entered the living room, Hita was heavily glaring at my direction with her arms crossed.

"Where were you and what happened last night?"

I kept quiet since Hita wasn't finished talking yet, guilt crashing onto me with every single word that came out of her mouth.

"When Min-Su came down, he told me what happened and apologised, didn't I tell you not to say anything bad to him-,"

"So where is he now?"

Hita wasn't really scolding me but just telling me to apologise in a different way. She left out a sigh before going to sit down by the table where breakfast was there.

"He said he was going to the library for work, he said he might be there for the day," Hita mentioned before eating.

After everything was cleared up, I changed my sweaty clothes into something more comfortable before heading out for the library.

"Do you know about Kim Namjoon,"

"Oh my god, I love him!"

A conversation made me curious as soon as they mentioned Min-Su's 'real' name. He must be really popular around this area.

"I would love to be his fiance!"

"No way, he's mine!"

Feeling jealousy leap through my whole body, itching me to say something, to say that he wasn't even theirs.

"Eh! I think we should stop talking," One of the girls whispered, meeting my gaze on both of them and they quickly scattered away from the spot.

Sighing, I continued my walk but I kind of got lost since it was a new way from Min-Su's home.

"Isabella, is that you?" Feeling a hand onto my arm, I quickly swatted it away before turning around to see Matthew, who was having a confused look.

"Oh, it's you Matthew, what are you doing here?"

"I should ask you that, after you left, Boss went mad and said for everyone to look for you and your fiance, why didn't you tell me you already had a partner?"

"Actually- Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you before, it would have been better if you didn't know but I never knew he would come and get me,"

"Don't worry about it, everyone hates Mr. Park now, calling him a cheater, which he is,"

It wasn't long before we said our goodbyes and went opposite ways, seeing he was going to visit his brother in the hospital.

"Yes Hyung, we're still looking for them,"

The scared voice from the corner caught my attention as I took a sneak peek to see Mr. Park kneeling in front of someone older, which the most poshest posture.

Unfortunately one of the people surrounding them looked at my direction and I was sure he saw me....