~24

"Hey Min-Su, why did you like me in the first place?"

"Why did I liked you in the first place? Hmm, I don't know, maybe because you are beautiful and caring with others, I could go on forever Isabella,"

"But your girlfriend said-"

"So she did say something to you, just forget what she said okay, I want today to be about us,"

Nodding hesitantly, I tried to forget about what Min-Su's ex said. Though I couldn't just erase it from my mind. I always held negative thoughts...

-

"Isabella,"

"Yes?"

"There is something I want to tell you,"

"Hmm, what is it?"

"I have only this summer to be here, my job requires me to come back afterwards, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier,"

"So what's going to happen to our relationship then? Is it going to be thrown away like your last one!"

At this point, all my emotions were bubbling up, was that what she meant? To leave him before he breaks my heart?

"No! That's not what I meant-"

Before Min-Su could finish his sentence, I felt a hand grip onto my shoulder. Looking upwards, my eyes met Mr. Park's.

"Oh, look who's here? Isabella, was this man torturing you?"

My mouth became dry, unable to speak to the male. Instead, Min-Su spoke for me, pulling me towards his chest.

"Why don't you just leave her alone? Why can't you see that?"

"Maybe it's because you intervened into something you shouldn't have, Kim Namjoon,"

Kim Namjoon? Was that Min-Su's real name? Why couldn't he tell me?

"Bodyguards, come and take him? Take him to the police station and question him about the kidnapping of Aruma Happiness,"

Bodyguards? Kidnapping of my grandmother? She wasn't dead? It wasn't Min-Su's fault? I can't take it anymore...

Feeling Isabella go limp against my chest, I quickly carried her in a bridal-style.

"You see! You can't take care of her! Did you know that she has high blood pressure and her family was killed by a friend! No you didn't! I did! You wouldn't be able to handle her-!"

At my command, one of the bodyguards covered the man's mouth tightly as they dragged the crazy man away.

Looking at Isabella's unreadable face, I started to walk towards the house, muttering something under my breath.

"Sir!"

Turning my head, I saw one of the bodyguards was standing there with a smile on his face. It was then I realised that it was the same man that drove me here, when I was single.

"What is it? Did he escape?"

"Of course not! It's just your house is far away, would you want me to drive you home?"

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like it very much,"

Setting Isabella in the back to lay down, I sat beside the driver after he got in, getting the engine started in a second.

"Sir-"

"I always used to say to call me at least Mr. Kim but I guess it doesn't work,"

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, I was very surprised when you asked some bodyguards to follow you around for the day, but what surprised me the most was that girl,"

"Isabella, that's her name,"

"So is she your girlfriend Mr. Kim?"

"Actually, I haven't had a chance to ask her yet,"