~4

"Did you say we're going to the bar Ma-Yon?"

"Yes Min-Su, like the seventh time now, we are going to have some fun,"

Currently I was being dragged to the nearest bar by one of the workers in the library. Seeing there was no harm to it, I let it slide for once.

I should have some fun when I'm here.

The party was exhilarating, the drinks and the food was delicious along with the people, who were kind enough to give it to me free. If only they knew how rich I was.

This was something I didn't know I needed, especially after my breakup. I never really talked about it but that was my first relationship.

"Oh hello there, I see you're all alone, why?"

A beautiful woman approached me, a finished drink in one hand and a full one in the other, making its way into my hand.

"I came with my friend, though he's having some real fun over there,"

I nodded my head to the drunk boy, who was shamelessly flirting with the girls on the dance floor.

"What about you, are you having fun?"

The girl then leaned forward, her finger slowly made its way to my loose shirt, climbing towards my open chest. Quickly I slapped the hand away and stepped back, shocked of the girls action.

"Sorry, I need some fresh air," I muttered frustratingly, walking right passed her to get to the entrance door of the bar.

Her face, her voice, her fingers, it all reminded me of Lu-Soo. I couldn't get her out of my head, even now that I was trying to enjoy myself.

My breathing suddenly was started to pick up as I walked into the big crowd in the town. This wasn't the first time this has happened, though last time I was in my room, all secured.

Quickly I managed to find a seat to regain my breath and it was worked, muting everyone voices out until someone called my 'name'.

"Min-Su! Min-Su, what are you doing here?"

~Isabella's POV

Seeing how I was supposed to get a gift from my grandparents, I decided to take a walk through the packed city, admiring the snow that was starting to drop.

"Wait, isn't that Min-Su! Min-Su, what are you doing here?"

Min-Su was out of thought, his cheeks were reddened and I couldn't decide if it was from the cold or him being drunk.

"Isabella? How did you get here?" He questioned curiously.

"I was wandering about when I saw you, why aren't you wearing any warm clothes, didn't you see the weather forecast that it was going to snow?"

Min-Su shook his head silently before quickly standing up to only fall back down if I hadn't had caught him on time.

"Come on, I'll take you to your home, wait, where is your home?"

"Don't worry Isabella, I'll guide you to it," He reassured, his eyes fighting to be kept open.

Having my hands being wrapped around his arm, we walked slowly passed the crowds. We started to make our way to the posher houses and apparently we made it to this grand home in the rich neighbourhood, where Min-Su was supposed to be living in.

Is he really having a great deal of money or something like that? Maybe this is his friend's house?

"Min-Su? Are you sure where in the right place?" I asked cautiously, not wanting to get in trouble.

"Yeah, we're in the right place Isabella," He reassured gently, trying to put my mind at rest....