𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

You molded the rice next to Rika while those two monsters eagerly devoured the food, everyone was grateful that Morgan's tyranny ended so they overlooked the bad status of Zoro, who was now part of the crew, for you that's means new friend!

You made the most of the day to be able to play with the girl, also collecting some fruits from the nearby forest that surrounded that town, but everything had to end since you should go to your next adventure. Just a few minutes into the open sea, Luffy was already complaining that he was hungry while Zoro wondered how it was that he had no sense of direction to navigate, although the swordsman was not in the best position to counter him, because he was also lost at sea long ago.

"How hungry!"

This time they both complained in unison, lying on the boat while stretching their arms, you were going to offer the fruits that you had obtained, however the captain interrupted you before you could say anything.

"Oh, a bird, let's eat it!"

You didn't even have time to stop him when he stretched his arms, grabbing onto the beak of the bird that took him flying in a different direction as he screamed, a bead of sweat slid down your temple as Zoro's eyes bulged out of his orbit, hurrying to catch the oars.

"You're an idiot!"

In the distance about three men were swimming desperately in the sea. Asking the boat to stop even though it was impossible to do so, they managed to get on with great difficulty. You looked at the guys suspiciously because they didn't seem friendly, you slowly approached the green haired boy grabbing the bottom of his shirt. He stared at you for a few seconds before turning his attention back to the newcomers, who took out their weapons, speaking arrogantly.

"Come on, stop the ship, this is Buggy the clown territory.

"What?"

You even felt bad for them, they received a tremendous beating and now they were the ones who were taking the ship to the nearest island in the hope of finding Luffy there. Once in port Zoro made them take you to Buggy to ask for your captain, on the way, out of habit, you grabbed the rough hand of the swordsman who did not know how to react to this, yet he did not get rid of your grip.

You arrived just in time, seeing how a redhead was almost attacked by several pirates with painted faces, you approached the cell where the rubber boy was while the others were fighting, in the exchange of conversation Buggy declared that he was going to kill Zoro to gain fame, but apparently it went a bit wrong when he was cut into different parts.

Although to their surprise the clown was an akuma no mi "bara bara" carrier, that allowed him to separate his body into different parts. You gasped when you saw how Zoro was stabbed, you immediately ran towards him with concern, despite trying to get away you didn't let him do it. Then before the clown could attack again Luffy cut him off.

"Attacking from behind, you're a big-nosed coward!"

"Who are you calling big nose!?"

Despite the situation, you let out a small laugh without paying attention to the declarations of deaths between your friends and the group of circus pirates, again Luffy yelled for you to get out of there, the swordsman caught the signal. He charged you holding the pain in his abdomen to run towards the cannon turning it completely, causing the red-haired girl who had caused the situation to light the gun, firing the cannonball towards the clowns, this generated enough smoke to distract them for a while , Zoro had to carry your body and the cage causing the blood to flow faster, leaving his body.

Once you stopped several meters on the roof of a house you took the white cloth out of your bag, watching as Zoro held the wound with a grimace, you hastened to wrap the cloth awkwardly as a bandage, he patted your head roughly with a vague smile to keep escaping with the cage in tow.

But due to the loss of blood he ended up collapsing on the ground, although not unconscious, you helped him to sit on the floor, leaning against a wall while Luffy was bitten by a dog. Your eyes shone when you saw the animal despite looking aggressive, you did not take it important, being an animal lover you stroked its head carefully, this did not seem to bother the dog so you smiled without notes as the red-haired navigator threw the key of the cell to the ground, being swallowed by the same white-furred dog you were petting. Luffy started to strangle it to get the key back, obviously you tried to stop him by pulling his arms but you couldn't do anything.

"Hey, leave Shushu alone!"

Boodle, the mayor of the place defended the dog, his presentation managed to mislead Luffy who got rid of his grip, taking the opportunity you grabbed the dog to push him away, you hugged it stroking him while you told him that it was a good boy.

You woke up after a short nap at the mayor's house, leaving Zoro to sleep more, you decided to go out and see the town, courtesy of childish curiosity. On the way you met a strange guy next to a lion with a bump on his head. Your gaze lit up when you saw the ferocious animal, without caring about your physical integrity, you ran to hug the lion.

"So soft! What a cute lion."

The man with the furry hat in the shape of white bear ears looked at you like you were crazy, especially when you smiled at him asking if this was his pet, you were right when in a whisper he said that that lion had the name Richie. Then you noticed how both were injured and with concern for anyone in bad condition you offered to help them despite not doing much.

To your surprise, you got to where the clown pirates were, you resisted the urge to point to the captain to call him a big nose, but you thought it would be rude. When the astonishment at the defeat of one of the crew, Mohji, ended, all eyes turned to you, who stood to the side as you continued stroking Richie's back.

"Hi."

You moved your hand timidly due to the large number of people, silence reigned for a few seconds until Buggy approached you, his shadow was projected on your figure and you looked at him with big eyes. He crouched down at your height with a threatening face putting one of his hands in his suit to take out... some joke birds that jumped towards your face making you laugh.

Buggy was a ruthless being, a pirate capable of killing people, but he was still a clown, also at the moment he had nothing against you, in fact he could use to gain your trust since he remembered seeing you with the boy with the straw hat.

"Hey child, let's be friends! I'll show you all my tricks"

"Huh? Well, only if you promise that you won't hurt Zoro again."

You shook his hand with a smile when he promised you that with a malicious smile ─that you did not notice─, but more friends sounded good to your ears! Without warning you were picked up in his arms, hhe turned around to order the cannon shot that unfortunately you didn't hear because your ears just failed for a few minutes.

While in the town several houses were destroyed, including the mayor's where Zoro currently rested. Luffy got upset knowing that his companions were there, although the swordsman came out unharmed without even knowing how, his stomach turned when he didn't see you around. A sigh of relief came out of his mouth as he rummaged through the rubble without finding your body. At least you were safe for the moment weren't you? His fists clenched, his brow furrowed thinking that you might be in the hands of that clown.

"Hey Zoro, let's kick their ass!"

The aforementioned smiled tying his characteristic scarf on his head, the girl looked at them as if they were really crazy about wanting to face that guy again, but she couldn't stop them either, not when they knew you could be there.