𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"That's it, good boy Shiroi."

You laughed silently when you saw how your bird, just named, flapped a little more even without being able to take flight but trying to improve, you rewarded it with some seeds that you obtained in Loguetown, being oblivious to the conversation that the elders had with the old Crocus. Everything was relatively quiet, until you heard Luffy yell as he ran over Laboon holding the broken part of the ship, you gasped as you saw how he stretched his arms lifting the large wooden pole to nail it directly into the whale's forehead, causing his wound grew. Clearly Luffy was beaten in the same way by Laboon, causing a smile to spread across his lips, everyone was just as surprised as you, but you were the first to slap your captain for hurting the animal.

"This is a tie! Our battle is not over yet, one day we will fight again! Your friends have died... but now I am your rival. When we finish touring the Grand Line I will come to see you and then we will fight again!"

You sighed full of relief when you saw the whale howl of happiness to temporarily submerge in the sea, you understood that Luffy did it with good intention, but you did not regret having hit him for being so violent. He could only stick his tongue out at you, nonchalantly scratching the back of his neck as he took your body to lead you along with the others. Seeing how everyone was working but a certain sleepyhead, you decided that you were too lazy to do anything, lying next to Zoro, watching as Sanji cut a huge fish, Ussop fixed the part of the broken ship, Luffy dedicated himself to painting Laboon to remind him that they were still 'rivals'. Nami on the other hand was planning the route when her compass started to go crazy, the needles kept turning in all directions uncontrollably. Crocus let you know that from this part you would need a log pose, your eyes sparkled when you heard the description of the device.

It was that strange bracelet that you had been playing with before with Luffy, eventually you remembered why it seemed so familiar to you, you had one in your bag, you never knew how it got there but it had been there for as long as you could remember, as you didn't know what it was for, at your eyes was not funny you just forgot it leaving it in the bottom of your bag. There were so many weird things that you didn't know what they were for, but it was normal, after all this bag wasn't yours at first, according to Makino it was your mother's, or that's what Shanks told her about. But of course you had no memories of any of that, you haven't even seen the redhead for as long as you can remember, he was mentioned countless times by people around you, but you couldn't get to know him, not when you had knowledge. You assumed he was someone nice if he saved you when you were just a baby and you hoped you could meet him to thank him, maybe he likes flowers? You could also ask Sanji to help you make a cake or something.

You were so absorbed in your own thoughts that you barely noticed when you set sail, you didn't even realize that those two who had been thrown overboard before were now accompanying you on the ship. You shrugged your shoulders you really didn't care, if your friends had let them climb with you it is because they would not be a real threat, you yawned snuggling closer to Zoro's side, resting your head on his leg to sleep next to him, unconsciously the man caught your body under his arm, letting his hand rest on your back making small movements. A small smile tugged at your lips.

 A small smile tugged at your lips