𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Thank you very much Miss Kaya."

You bowed before the lady who was smiling sweetly, she stroked your hair, not minding the fact that she had given you a beautiful caravel with the mask of a kind of sheep with curled horns. They were saying goodbye when a giant ball rolled towards where you were, it turned out to be Usopp with a huge luggage, he was willing to leave to become a pirate, he wished you good luck on your trip, you blinked confused by his words and as if Luffy read you the thoughts replied.

"Why?"

"What do you mean? What an idiot you are... we are both going to be pirates, so maybe we meet somewhere in the sea."

"Shut up and get on the fucking boat."

Zoro pointed down looking sideways at the liar, the green-haired man was hit by Nami for using those expressions in front of you, you whistled innocently as if you hadn't heard anything, but inside you were acquiring the words to be able to insult all the bad people who got in your way.

Usopp's face was of pure emotion when Luffy told him that they were nakamas from now on, he could not contain his happiness, proclaiming himself as captain, which was obviously discarded but did not prevent him from joining your adventures. That afternoon you celebrated with a toast, they with beer and you with apple juice.

The next morning both you and Luffy showed your great work of art as a pirate flag, let's say the idea was good, the problem is that it was not well executed, everyone ended up adapting the flag so that it was proportional and did not look like the skull was hit with a shovel. It took they most of the day to paint it, but your captain still seemed full of energy as he began firing the cannon at a distant rock. He was not the best shooter, but it was discovered that Usopp was a great shooter, he officially became the sniper of the crew.

You were sitting on the bow of the boat, sticking your legs out between the slits in the wooden railing, moving your legs calmly until a great crash came from the front of the boat, when you arrived there was a guy with glasses beaten on the ground.

"huh? Is that... Johnny?"

"Aniki Zoro?!"

"What's up? Why aren't you with Yosaku?"

A large question mark seemed to fly over all your heads, you approached Luffy who was sitting next to the mast, passing your little arms around his waist, when he noticed you he sat you on his lap, letting his hands rest on your legs while his head was on top of yours.

The situation was clarified although Usopp and Luffy did not stop apologizing because they had attacked the man Yosaku, who was on that large rock that they shot with the cannon. Nami made him drink lemon since he had a well-known disease that occurred in sailors, previously feared, now hardly problematic, this produced another small problem. A cook, your crew needed a cook who could make a balanced diet, so the problem with that disease would not be worrisome.

Luckily Johnny knew of a restaurant on the sea, it would take a couple of days to arrive, but time really passed quickly, those two strange guys seemed to quickly become fond of you ─in truth they were very passionate with everyone─ but since you were the youngest, they were they took their role as 'big brothers' very seriously.

You were in Johnny's arms when he screamed, everyone saw a boat shaped like a huge fish, that was your destination, although you were surprised, a marine boat was also there. You didn't understand everyone's nerves watching it because you really didn't know very well about this kind of thing, you just silently watched the interaction.

"I don't recognize that pirate flag... I am the lieutenant of the marine Iron Fist Fullbody, who is the captain? Speak up.

"I'm Luffy."

"Yes, I am Usopp."

You denied with a small smile, noticing how the two bounty hunters started talking about beating up the marine for things you didn't understand, even though they were the ones hit in the end. You sweated as you wiped the blood from their faces, causing them to cry like waterfalls and then hug you. Luckily Fullbody didn't bother you since he was supposedly on vacation.

"That idiot is pointing the cannon at us!"

Usopp yelled at the top of his lungs, apparently no, he would not leave you alone, luckily Luffy inflated like a balloon to return the bullet, he successfully protected the ship, the only bad thing is that that bullet did not hit the marines ship, but against the restaurant ship, from which a great commotion came, of course the rubber man had to go to pay the price while you were waiting. You pouted while you played with your fingers, really bored, when Nami saw you she decided that it would not be a bad idea to go to the restaurant to order some food, while making fun of your captain a bit.

You sat at a table waiting to be served, right after Luffy came out complaining that you were too comfortable while he had to work, Zoro shut his mouth with a glass of water while Usopp held back his laughter, you could only shrink into your site because they were putting on quite a show. Then a blond smoking boy approached Nami with hearts in his eyes, kneeling before her to speak.

"Thank god I met you today! Oh love! Smile at me, if you are with me, I can become a pirate or a devil. Oh, but our poor fate is doomed!"

Then the owner of the restaurant arrived, stating that Sanji could become a pirate if he wanted, his denial caused him to be kicked, breaking the table where you were, Zoro held three plates, two in his hands, one over his head, Usopp another two and Nami held one as she carefully pushed you away from the spot. Luffy saw this as an opportunity to try to convince the cook, again, to join the crew.

"Well! You have permission from the owner, so you can already be a pirate."

"Who wants that!?"

Sanji yelled but regained his composure quickly as you switched tables, quickly serving food. You decided to stay by Nami's side because the others were really causing too much fuss that it was annoying to your ears.

"I'm sorry for the disaster, as an excuse I have ordered a fruit salad and a great vintage wine, and for the little one a piece of cake."

You opened your eyes full of stars, looking at the cook who winked at you with a small smile while he kissed the knuckles of the redhead's hand, who thanked him politely, on the other hand Usopp demanded his food since they had not been given nothing, this pissed off Sanji.

"For you, I have asked you for a hot tea. Are you still upset, dickhead?"

"What? Do you want a fight? Beat him, Zoro."

Zoro hid not listening to Usopp while covering your ears due to the cook's bad vocabulary, although he wasn't in the best position when he was constantly cursing. At this point you didn't understand practically anything, but you shrugged your shoulders tasting your cake.