𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Two days had passed, you were still in the same situation, Luffy continued working although more than helping he ended up spoiling everything. Today again, you got off your boat to go to the restaurant, this time you sat next to Zoro since Nami wanted to return quickly to the Going Merry, so you practically fell asleep in the lap of the swordsman.

You woke up completely as a huge noise followed by some huge waves that shook the ship prevented your eyelids from closing, you blinked confused when you saw a complete crew of pirates, it was Krieg's crew, his ship had been cut into pieces by 'hawk eyes'.

However your attention focused on something else when Johnny and Yosaku came swimming with difficulty towards the restaurant, Nami had left with all your treasures, you sighed relieved touching your bag, although there was nothing of value like gold or berris, you appreciated a lot the things you had there.

"Shit, I already know she was really weird lately!"

"She deceived us and in this emergency situation!"

Your face fell upon hearing Zoro and Usopp, you really liked Nami, just like she seemed to love you, maybe you did something that upset her? Did you say something bad that hurt her? Was it because she knew that with a child on board they wouldn't get very far? You frowned, your lower lip twitched, you had to blow your nose so your tears wouldn't spill onto the deck.

"Yosaku, Johnny! Where is your ship?"

Despite the fact that the others refused to follow a thief, Luffy remained firm with his decision to have her as a navigator, he trusted her, he knew that something had had to happen, as her captain, he had to help her. Noticing your state he smiled wide at you making a silly face, stretching his cheeks so that a light laugh came out of your mouth.

The crew of Krieg's gang began to be alert when a small boat passed by, it was none other than Mihawk, the strongest swordsman in the world. His head was lowered, the hat he was wearing covered his eyes, his legs were crossed and their fingers intertwined. When he looked up, everyone was speechless, not even a guy who tried to shoot him up close managed to hit him.

"You really are... the strongest. I went out to sea to find you!"

"What are you looking for?"

"The strongest."

You swallowed when those two exchanged glances, a bad feeling was established in your chest, nothing good was going to happen, of course nothing was right, Zoro lost the duel and the very stupid one let himself be fully hit in the whole chest. Swordsman pride, but a great concern to you. Zoro was thrown into the sea and was immediately helped by his beloved 'anikis' while Luffy stretched his arm to hit Mihawk, without him noticing you grabbed his leg to go with him, he realized late, so he grabbed you with his other arm protecting you as he ended up lying down.

"Don't worry, that boy is still alive."

Mihawk looked towards where you were, somewhat puzzled to find you there, he had not even noticed you before, you clung to Luffy's shirt tightly, keeping your gaze nervously, once he looked away to continue with his speech all your muscles relaxed, that guy looked like a demon in your eyes.

They all paid attention when a sword rose into the air, Zoro's pulse was unsteady, his body warmed and he even coughed up some blood, the salt water mixed with his tears.

"I won't lose to anyone again! Until the day I defeat him and become the strongest, I will not... lose again! Do you have a problem with that pirate king!?"

"Shishishishi, No!"

Your whole body relaxed, Luffy got up carrying you, you passed your arms around his neck to have a better grip, hawk eyes looked at you again with a smile.

"You are a good team. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you again."

You puffed out your cheeks narrowing your eyes at the man, you honestly wouldn't want to meet him again if he was going to hurt your friends. He noticed your expression and made a surreptitious grinface, so that no one else could see him, you blinked completely confused by his action, was he looking for a fight? When Luffy stretched his arm to get to the boat where the others were, you stuck out your tongue at Mihawk, he just lowered his hat hiding his eyes to start walking, returning to his boat to leave.

Although Krieg was not going to let him pass quickly, this would possibly end in another battle, but neither Zoro, Usopp, Yosaku, Johnny or you would be involved because you had to follow Nami, Luffy had to stay because he was not going to leave without a cook, that means force another person to join his crew in a passive-aggressive way.

At some point you lost track of Nami, however thanks to those two bounty hunters you knew where the redhead was headed, Yosaku had to return to report that to your captain while you continued sailing to the next island.

You folded your arms contemplating the stars at night once the moon passed through the sun, everyone was sleeping carefree except you, who decided to stay awake in case something happened, you wanted to be useful to the crew, not a nuisance. In order not to fall asleep, you put one of your hands in the water, letting it be slightly dragged by the streams in this way, when feeling the cold water it would prevent your eyes from closing, and if this happens you would open them immediately thinking that something could bite your hand. You promised not to be a burden, now you were a big girl and you would have to be strong.