𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

You didn't even run for more than two minutes and you already met Chopper who was looking for you, but the most impressive thing was seeing that he was driving a huge crab that served as transportation, not to mention that there was also one of those perverted camels next to the doctor, but that was the least of it, all of you immediately boarded the transport to continue.

"Vivi!"

Or maybe not without problems, Crocodile's hook hooked the princess's waist, though Luffy was quick, preventing her from being captured forcing you to stick with your goal of stopping the war while he planned to fight. After some small problems during your trip that lasted approximately three hours, you managed to cross the river, you only had to get to Alumbarda, the capital where the battle was about to break out, luckily Karoo was already waiting for you with other ducks to help you move more quickly.

The Baroque Works agents were already waiting for you at the main entrance to the city, your strategy was just to cover yourselves so they couldn't identify you, so you couldn't go alone, it would be quite obvious, so you ended up hiding under Chopper's clothes, since with his transformations they could confuse you as if you were part of him.

All the distraction served so that Vivi could enter without problems, or at least avoid a direct confrontation, you all ended up separated, in your case you ended up with Ussop and Chopper, luckily you only got a few bumps and scratches due to the enemy attack, the doctor avoided that a bomb exploded in the face of both you and the sniper.

Now they both had to face off against Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, what the hell was that?"

"Mr.4 is a batsman... but I'm just guessing."

As they continued talking you made out a figure in the sand that was scattered by the previous explosion, you grabbed Chopper's hand catching the attention of both men who followed your index finger which pointed to a dog...at least, part of a dog with cannon body, it was Lasso the gun dog, the poor thing had a cold.

"Aww the puppy is sick, do you think we have any medicinal plant around Shiroi?"

The bird that had peeked out earlier to see the kind of danger you had exposed to again simply crossed his wings in the shape of a cross, not saying there were no medicines but refusing to help an enemy, and not just because they would attack you if not because he is sure that if you can you would adopt the dog and bring him with you, no, he was not going to put up with that, there was only room for one in your bag.

"Achoo!-"

An exploding baseball was hit before you could complain about your pet's refusal, luckily it wasn't directed at you, though unfortunately it did hurt Ussop. Chopper revealed that they used time bombs, while the batsman wiped his sweat, leaving his metal bat on a collapsed wall that he completed break thanks to the weight of his weapon causing the liar's eyes to pop out of their sockets.

Then a lady with glasses, curly red hair and short arrived to argue with her partner for being slow in his work, the three of you watched in silence as she hit him with a folded newspaper as if he were a dog.

"HUH? What's that? Is it a human mole!?"

"I haven't transformed yet!"

You covered your mouth watching the woman rant, well Ussop wasn't wrong either, the lady really looked like a furious mole. Not even if he wanted to, a minute passed and your two friends had already started arguing, mostly because the liar didn't want to face off against the bomb-throwing dog.

"His name is Lasso, he ate a sausage model 'inu inu' fruit... he's a weapon."

Without resisting the desire you ran towards the dog, causing the spirits of your companions to leave their bodies, but you could not contain yourself, seeing how the owner caressed him and waggled his happy tail, you only received a puzzled look from your enemies, no, they hadn't noticed you until now because Bon Clay didn't give your picture as someone they had to kill so they thought you just ended up with them by mistake for now and while they were arguing they let you come over to pet the dog, he rubbed himself gladly against your palm.

Unfortunately, everything has to end, as soon as you noticed that the conversation was dying off, you backed away towards Chopper and Ussop, causing their legs to stop shaking as you returned without a new scratch, immediately the mole woman began to turn, her nose grew in a dotted way along with her fingernails that became long and sharp.

"... a penguin?"

"I'm a mole!"

She dived into one of the holes made in the sand, already completely angry for treating her as if her transformation was similar to a penguin, now the three of them hide, leaving a tense silence on the battlefield, except for you, who just wandered around some of the holes, you didn't even notice when you were attacked by a ball that might have curved since your hearing failed and you just weren't looking to notice.

While those four were fighting with everything they had you used the ruins of the buildings to plug the nearby holes, you thought that would help more than doing it with simple sand, although at one point Ussop produced a hammer of doubtful weight, hitting from epic way to the batsman with his 5kg hammer, Chopper was shocked however your expression was completely blank, no way he was holding something that heavy, and of course it had trick since it was a trick hammer, you wanted to laugh at his audacity in trying to deceive his rivals but you didn't have time, the attack was constant towards both of them, Ussop almost being crushed by the ruins and being constantly hit by the mole woman.

"U-Ussop!"

You ran towards him, sighing to see how to repair himself from the collapse, his forehead was bleeding and surely more than one bone was about to break if they weren't already, you put his arm around your shoulder to try to stabilize him while your doctor forced to find his weak point, throwing some sand on Lusso's nose showed a sneeze that he directed towards one of the holes, he ran like a complete reindeer, nudging Ussop with a headbutt to get him moving, he hooked you by the neck of your shirt throwing you on his back so as not to waste time, when you looked back a sea of ​​flames expanded through the different holes, filling everything with sand particles that were dispersed by the hot air.

"They weak point was that the tunnels were connected."

"How... g-great..."

"That was incredible, Chopper!"

The sniper could only drop completely exhausted, on the other hand you praised the reindeer with inexhaustible energy even after a fight, although, you hadn't done anything else apart from plugging a couple of holes, luckily this time you weren't target to attack.

"Do you think I care about your compliments? Of course not!"

You laughed at the contradiction of the doctor who, despite lashing out verbally with anger, did a happy little dance for your little praise, you were tempted to say something else so that he would continue dancing but you wanted to focus on helping Ussop who was the most injured at the moment.

"Doctor Chooper, we have a patient to attend to!"

"O-oh, yes!"