𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Your hopes that Bellamy wouldn't want to start a fight against Luffy were shattered when the blond smashed your captain's face into the bar counter causing splinters to fly all over the stage. You frowned at the other pirates in that group, seeing how they laughed, luckily Zoro raised his sword pointing at the man, otherwise you'd be going straight to bite his legs as an attack.

They almost started the fight if it wasn't for Nami rushing to ask the guy behind the bar where the sky island was, or if they had any information on how to get there, this just caused everyone in the bar to laugh uproariously until almost crying. Apparently everyone thought it was a myth, like a nonsense story, that's why they blatantly mocked you, even Nami got so angry that she gave the boys permission to fight, however, Luffy refused just like Zoro.

Despite the anger it gave you, you couldn't fight when they allowed themselves to be beaten freely, the navigator and you, equally frustrated by the situation, you could only shout to defend themselves at least, but they continued to be a punching bag for those idiots. But you felt that those idiots went over the line when they tried to buy Nami, she noticed how you clenched your fists looking directly at Sarquiss, knowing that what you were going to do, she grabbed the collar of your shirt, leaving you on Zoro's back, dragging the three of you outside that seedy bar.

"Cherries are the best after all. "you turned your head to look at the same guy who competed against Luffy on the taste of cakes "Are you still angry? The way you yelled at them was great... you're a brave woman! Zehaha Listen everyone! Has the era that pirates dreamed of ended? BAH! A man's dreams...never die!"

The guy continued his little speech while some people laughed at him for yelling out of nowhere, while your three companions were attentive to him you got distracted looking around, feeling watched, looking a little more there were some guys who stood out more than the rest, but they didn't seem to do anything, you just assimilated that they were the friends of that toothless man.

It didn't take long for you to leave there, alarming Chopper when he saw that the boys were injured, although it wasn't really serious, of course they were more scared by Nami's anger than by the small injuries of their two companions, and apparently seeing the redhead hit or threatened people served as something to take away the annoyance you also had for the situation with Bellamy, you didn't want to laugh at Ussop but seeing how he was hit by Nami just made you laugh.

Luckily for you, Robin got some information when she went to buy clothes, it was just a map that indicated where 'Jaya's exile' was, exiled because of his dreams, with that little research you already knew where you should go, so with no time to waste, you headed for the location.

After another accident with an orangutan ─another that interrupted the nap you were going to take with Zoro─ on the way to the point marked on the map, you arrived to find a false facade and no one in that house, the most interesting thing you found so far it was the 'Norland the King of Liars' book, which Sanji seemed to know.

"It brings back memories, I used to read it a lot."

"Do you know this book? But it says it was published in North Blue."

"Yes, I was born in North Blue, didn't I say?"

"It's the first time you tell us something about yourself... I thought you were from East Blue."

Ussop commented, you nodded at his words since stopping to think Sanji had barely commented on where he came from or more personal things, you wrote it down in your memory to be able to ask him later.

"I grew up in East Blue, but this story is very popular in North Blue, people say it's just a children's story... but I've heard that guy Norland existed!"

Nami began to read the story of the liar until just at the end the splash of water was heard, Luffy had fallen into the sea and not only that, a guy with a strange hairstyle emerged from the same side, threatening that this was his territory. You sighed with a grimace knowing they were going to fight again as Ussop dove in to look for his captain.

To your surprise, the newly arrived guy didn't take long to collapse on the ground, worst of all, it wasn't because of Sanji or Zoro, according to a quick analysis by Chopper the man suffered from dysbarism, a symptom that divers have due to change depression.

"This happens when there is an excess of nitrogen in the blood, it turns into bubbles, then several chemical reactions occur that trigger these symptoms. You have to dive every day... that's why the bubbles don't dissolve properly."

"Why does he do it?"

Nami asked, puzzled by the necessity of having to dive every single day of the year.

"I don't know why, but it's very dangerous... in some cases it can be lethal."

You sighed a little worried about the guy, it's not that his situation caused you great discomfort, but you didn't have anything wrong with him either, you just hoped that he would at least be good and get well, you're sure he had relevant information for you. You looked around the house once more, noticing a photo that you had overlooked earlier, in this was the man diving alongside the two orangutans that you had found on this last day, you frowned hoping you would not have to find them again, It's not like you had a chance to get to know them properly, but all they'd done was ruin your naps and that bothered you enough that you didn't want to see them again.

You didn't seem to be on your best luck streak because just a few minutes later the front door of the house was flung wide open revealing not just one, but the two idiots who had interrupted your sleep. They all remained silent, looking at each other in astonishment at the sight. At least you hoped for God's sake they wouldn't start another stupid fight just like Bellamy, because if those orangutans start it you were definitely going to be in this fight.