𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Come on Luffy, kick his ass!"

Usopp bravely pointed at the enemy waiting for his captain to do the hard work, to everyone's surprise, Luffy couldn't hit Satori, not only that, but he also managed to damage Luffy with an attack, 'impact' was a blow that dealt damage directly inside the body. From one moment to the next the three men were out of the boat due to the priest's blows, you remained silent being ignored because apparently the guy had not taken you into account, which made a small vein appear on your forehead, you looked in your backpack while he was talking to your friends.

"I am one of the strongest priests of God Enel! This forest of illusion is under my control and one of the illusions is... your boat, it will sail along the 'milky road' until it finds the exit, without it you will not be able to reach the sacrificial altar, my surprise clouds and I we will not allow it."

The boys frowned as they watched the ship speed up a bit, more worried if you were okay because you were still there, but at least Satori hadn't noticed you until now so he couldn't do anything to you if you stayed hidden, the same priest continued with his peroration.

"Welcome to the forbidden land 'Upper Yard'! It's this forest, your chance to survive is ten percent... this is the proof of the-"

Before he could continue a rock landed right on his cheek, completely cutting off his words, they all looked at you now, Usopp and Sanji worried for your physical integrity while Luffy let out a laugh at your action. Satori turned around widening his eyes when he noticed you now, how had he not noticed? no one informed him that there was yet another participant in the game and they definitely did not report a child.

"Proof of shit..."

You muttered angrily at being ignored, you stuck your tongue out at him and teased, luckily the boat began to accelerate even more, Luffy began to fight Satori while Usopp and Sanji chased the boat, you helped them by shouting so they could be faster, though the priest also prevented their approach with some of the balls scattered in the forest. They received many explosions that almost exhausted them, however Luffy managed to grab him using one of his attacks against him, he wrapped his arms and legs around Satori so he couldn't run away, you could see Usopp through an opening towards the esplanade where the boys were, to say that you were able to capture a photo of the priest being kicked by Sanji was amazing.

The three of them got on the boat with the help of the liar's new belt, although it left them completely dizzy, you gave them a pat on the head as a reward for having managed to pass the trial.

After a few minutes sailing, the Shandians or guerrillas appeared, despite the fact that your captain insisted on fighting, Wiper, who seemed to be the commander, refused, he only threatened you not to do strange things or they would kill you along with Enel and they left. You shrugged at the interaction, sharing half of your cookie with Shiroi, wanting to reach out to the others to see if they were alright, but for now you could only wait.

 You shrugged at the interaction, sharing half of your cookie with Shiroi, wanting to reach out to the others to see if they were alright, but for now you could only wait

When the sun's rays dyed the clouds orange, you could finally see a large stone altar covered with moss, on top of it the Merry in a very bad condition, the mast had completely disappeared and it seemed that there were black marks as if the wood had been burning, the boys soon yelled to get the attention of the rest of the crew.

"NAMI-SWAN, ROBIN-SWAN, I have passed the trial of love!"

"Are you scared? Captain Usopp is here, now you can relax!"

When you got on board once and for all the first to receive you was Nami, looking at your body and narrowing her eyes at the trio of idiots in case something had happened to you, you were intact so she sighed in relief giving you a little hug, then you went to Robin, she smiled at you patting your head, the next was Zoro.

"That's unfair!" you yelled climbing onto his back, hooking to his neck and pointing to the glasses he had on his head "I also want a cool accessory..."

He chuckled, positioning your body so that you were now on his shoulders, holding onto his head as you continued to pout at the glasses.

"I'm sure we can find some if we look for some treasure."

"Oh, sure! So I'll go investigate as soon as I can."

He left you on the ground and you went to greet Chopper, you hugged him carefully when you saw his injuries from a fight he had had, a fight in which he had used Gan Fall's whistle and now he was injured on the ship, but at least yours adorable doctor was able to treat him. You decided to go down to the mainland, seeing how night was slowly falling, you got something to eat and made a fire, you sat between Robin and Zoro, not paying much attention to the new information but busy changing your bird's bandages, apparently Norland's story was not a lie, what happens is that people thought that the gold was sunk ─or it did not exist─, however they discovered that it was here on the island of the sky.

Nami made a complete map of what Jaya looked like four hundred years ago, having the shape of a skull, her eyes lit up thinking of the amount of treasures that she had here, she could already taste the money. After that you continued to have a leisurely dinner, you ended up completely stuffed after such an exhausting day, throwing yourself to the ground like a starfish while rubbing your belly with a goofy smile, at your side and imitating your actions Shiroi had the same posture as you.

"If we no longer need it, let's put out the fire, otherwise, we are going to give away our position to the enemy."

Luffy sighed as if he was disappointed by Robin's words.

"What stupidity... did you hear that Usopp? whe said let's put out the fire."

"Don't be so hard on her, Robin has always lived in the dark... so she doesn't know about these things."

"What do you mean?"

"We'll have a campfire! Isn't it obvious to do?"

"Even if we risk our lives, it is a virtue to keep the fire going all night."

Luffy and Usopp laughed because Robin didn't understand their reasons for keep the fire, even Nami thought they were idiots, there were many unknown things in this forest, unknown and dangerous. It didn't help that after scolding them Zoro and Sanji appeared with a large amount of logs stacked, there was nothing that could stop these fools.

You approached Robin after the bonfire started and strangely some animals joined in a silly dance that Luffy was doing, you hugged her waist, yawning, as much as you wanted to join them today you hadn't been able to take your nap with a certain swordsman, so that you were more tired

"Don't worry Robin, if someone evil comes after you I'll kick their ass, I can be your bodyguard..."

You murmured, closing your eyes mid-sentence, causing a smile to spread across the woman's face, she grabbed your little body, leaving it on her lap, stroking your hair as you began to fall asleep in her arms.

"Now I have a personal bodyguard fufufu~, how cute."

Robin began to imagine you in a black suit and glasses, along with a gun and an earpiece as if you were really her bodyguard.