𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

You stretched while the presenter presented the three giants, Hamburg, Pickles and Big Pan, from tallest to shortest, you weren't worried in the slightest, the strategy would be what would make you win. It took a small fight between your two companions before a whistle silenced all the bustle of the stadium, you waited, watching like a hawk attentive to its prey, Sanji was the first to run towards the largest of them, 'the ball', he had to knock him down if you wanted to win, but his skin was too slippery for the cook to take a good hit.

They knocked the blonde away and immediately moved towards your position, Zoro getting in the way, although it was impossible for them not to catch you since their arms were much longer, you felt dizzy when they began to throw your body from side to side, but after having practically practiced diving, you recovered in the middle of the air.

"Sanji, Zoro, now!"

You brought your arms as close as possible to your sides, shrinking in the air to gain speed, the two idiots who were fighting again heard your scream and kicked two of the rivals just in time before they could put your body into the goal.

The ground began to shake and the largest of the other three stomped towards you with spikes on his shoes, even though Usopp complained to the referee he looked away whistling as if he didn't see that they were cheating by using weapons. Thank goodness you didn't promise anything since those monsters weren't the only ones with an ace up their sleeve. Unfortunately Sanji got so angry that he kicked the referee, yellow card, another one and he would be sent off, you hit his calf in denial, Zoro smiled slightly nodding at your action.

You continued to flee for a couple of minutes while Hamburg even dared to pull out a damn axe, until both men decided to confront him, ending in a bad move as they got caught in his slippery skin, which resulted in them getting hit, leaving you completely unprotected, and no matter how long you ran without getting caught because of your height, they ended up scoring a point.

"Damn..."

You murmured, looking at the sky, Zoro, who was on your right, turned his head to look at Sanji, who was on your left, the three of you lying on the ground as your breaths came out ragged.

"Hey cook, give me a hand for ten seconds."

"That seems like a sensible amount to me."

"Guys..."

You stood up once they recovered, the three of you looked at each other knowingly, more focused on the game, the second round began and Foxy shouted something about a hamburger that made the three giants take out more weapons, if that was so, the referee wouldn't be looking, which was your chance.

The two began their attack, taking advantage of the fact that attention was focused on the fight you walked behind the whole mess of blows, slipping some thumbtacks from your pocket, humming innocently while no one seemed to notice you, you exchanged glances with Foxy, you waved with a smile as you took out a wind dial, causing the thumbtacks to dig into Pickles' back. Sanji intentionally pushed the smallest of the three towards the referee, but he couldn't get the red card because Nami had stolen it. Zoro was in charge of delivering the final blow, pushing the older man's head towards the hoop to score a point in your favor.

You returned to the stands with a smile, even though you had only fled and little else, you felt proud of the victory, Robin created a hand on the ground and with a handkerchief removed the dirt from your face.

"There, much better, you have done very well, I am lucky that you are my bodyguard."

You nodded, puffing out your chest with pride at Robin's words, Shiroi chirped for you to pick up your bag and you thanked him as they announced that you could now choose a crew member or something from the other team.

"It's more than clear, Chopp-"

"Wait Luffy!" Nami interrupted "The third round is a one-on-one between you and the enemy captain, which means that if you choose him now, they will be considered lost... there will be no need to fight and we will also get Chopper back, right?

Everyone seemed to be petrified by the navigator's words, starting to say that she had a twisted mind and things like that, she was embarrassed and Robin hugged her while Sanji and Luffy yelled at the others to shut up, you took advantage of the commotion to accidentally throw stones at them for making Nami feel bad, although from one second to the next she looked at the rival team with a dark aura surrounding her due to all the commotion.

"You're starting to annoy me..."

Her voice a couple of tones lower and threatening, they apologized, silencing the complaints with a simple look, Robin smiled, stroking your head, he explained the problem with the idea.

"According to your plan we can end the game immediately, but then he would have to be one of us."

"Oh."

Sanji, Luffy, Usopp, Zoro and you looked for just a split second at Foxy and immediately denied, agreeing that you didn't want to have someone like that guy on the crew. Then Luffy shouted with a smile that Chopper could come back and he was at your side crying his eyes out, you patted his hat, helping him take off his mask.

The next round wouldn't be for a while since there was a show before, so you took a walk around all the little stalls they had set up there, although most of them were things related to Foxy's face, you only bought some thumbtacks since you used the ones you had, and a box of colors since yours was very worn out, it was a gift from Makino, you practically couldn't sharpen the worn out colors anymore.

The loudspeakers in the area warned you that the fight was going to begin, you stopped looking at the stall you were in, walking calmly towards where the rest were, prepared for the presentations of the two captains, you completely missed the choice of where there would be fighting and a couple of other things, but you didn't care much.

The voice rang out introducing Foxy, who got a lot of cheers as he beat his chest proudly, you rolled your eyes, waiting for Luffy to be announced, when your captain boarded the ship where the fight was going to be... you sweatdropped at the sight of his hair, completely afro, nice type of hair, but right now the only thing you wanted to do was rest a little, after running and being thrown by three giants what you needed most was a nap.

You tugged on Zoro's sleeve, noticing how your eyelids slowly closed and opened, he took the signal. He sighed, leaning back on a log that was there for people to sit on, you immediately smiled, hugging his waist, using his stomach as a temporary pillow. Seriously, If Luffy loses because of one of his stupidities, you will change sides and you will be a marine.

 Seriously, If Luffy loses because of one of his stupidities, you will change sides and you will be a marine

Look at this cute drawing ImABiBug made of Mc!!