𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Apparently you couldn't do much more than check that all were stable, since seconds after you checked Chopper's pulse many flashes lit up the sky, your eyes widened, if you were in other circumstances, you would appreciate what could be a nice scene to capture with your camera, however all those flashes meant was death and destruction.

Your body rolled a couple of meters before the close impact of one of the imposing lightning bolts, causing everyone to be alerted by its proximity, thinking that another one could fall directly on them.

"Everyone return to the ship, I'll go for Luffy!"

Nami clung to the waver, using top speed to look for Luffy, who was trying to reach Enel with the large mass of gold that was preventing him from moving freely, you immediately stood up, surprised that Wiper had gotten up as if that nearby lightning would have awakened his consciousness, however he didn't seem to respond to Aisa's shouts.

"I'm glad to know you're okay, but we have to get out of here."

You startled to feel Robin's hand on your shoulder, she smiled at you and you smiled back when you saw that she was standing, your relief increasing to see how not only she, but Zoro also widened his eyes, groaning silently from the pain, although neither Chopper nor Sanji seemed to have come to, you stayed with them while Robin, Gan Fall, who had also just recovered along with Wiper, talked about the golden bell and where it was, Ussop slowly freaking out because no one seemed to fleeing to the ship.

What finished off the little patience of the poor liar was the huge explosion that completely disintegrated Angel Island, causing a small shiver to run through your body, an entire island destroyed in a matter of seconds and without regret, without a doubt Enel was already on your blacklist, you at least hoped that the habitants would have been able to get to safety in time.

"Look something is falling!"

Ussop pointed to the sky, a huge leaf landed softly on the ground, on it was a small scribble next to a message from Nami, she was asking you to cut the stem in a specific direction in order to reach Enel's ship, you only had one chance.

Another huge bolt of lightning struck right at your position, you didn't have time to react as both you and Chopper were dragged away by Zoro from the blast, you clung to his arm, checking that Sanji had been brought to safety just the same, though perhaps with one blow than another because of Ussop.

"Find a place to hide!"

Like toys, you and the doctor were thrown and caught by Robin this time, running into the ruins with the others for cover while you all relied on Zoro to do the hard work. You traced a cross in the air with your fingers, murmuring a few small prayers, not for anyone's health, nor for someone's well-being, but because you remembered reading that they had to cut the root to the north and if they depended on Zoro to directions would be worse than you trying to hold yourself back from wanting to pet something potentially dangerous.

You cheered when you saw that he was able to cut a piece of the stem, however it did not seem to move an inch, to everyone's surprise, the snake that attacked you at the beginning of your exploration hit the stem, only making it tilt slightly, now you just wanted to caress him more, sure he would have a headache after that.

"That bell... can only be rung by the successor of Kurugara's will, like me! That stupid brat has no right to touch it!"

Wiper stepped forward, causing Aisa to complain because he was still injured, however being ignored, Robin looked at him in surprise, somewhat annoyed at the insult to her captain, Ussop interposed between the two fierce glares, easing the tension.

"Ignore him Robin, he's half dead, Zoro already cut off one of the parts, so... I, Captain Ussop, will use my new "Fire Star Dance" and bombard the stem until it falls."