𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Sure you had a good nap, not even the tilt change of the completely vertical ship made you wake up, despite having fallen out of bed and having had a moment in which you could barely breathe due to the lack of oxygen when passing through a cumulus of clouds, nothing could wake you up until the Going Merry was already sailing above a sea of ​​clouds. You did miss though as Ussop almost got eaten by strange creatures that you might have wanted to pet, as well as an unexpected attack by some men with masks that seemed to fly, also missing the sky knight Gan Fall who defended them and blew a whistle to when you were in trouble.

You only woke up after an old lady took a picture of the others, something about paying a fee to enter an island called skypiea, in which you were not counted because you were resting. Robin smiled at you when you left the rooms, putting you on her shoulders while she explained how little she knew about that island at the moment, the others were already jumping on the clouds and enjoying the strange beach there was.

Not wanting to waste time, you got off the archaeologist's shoulders to go to your room, picking up your bag almost knocking over Shiroi who was resting quietly there, everyone had already gone down except for you, so you took the fast track, jumping directly from the railing waiting for the last person to come down to pick you up.

"Zoro catch me!"

You nearly knocked down the man who was barely able to pick you up in time before you knocked him down completely.

"Don't do things like that all of a sudden! You almost gave me a heart attack."

You apologized with a quick kiss on his cheek, you ran out just to see how a blonde girl with strange wings was humming on the beach while she played an instrument, next to her was what seemed to be a beautiful white fox.

"Do you come from the blue sea? This is Angel Beach from Skypiea, I'm Conis."

Nami was the first to want to know more about the island, but before she could ask anything, an old man riding a strange transport appeared crashing into one of the palm trees there, it turned out to be Pagaya, Conis's father. They explained something about some 'dials' and about that 'waver' device but you only noticed how Luffy would not stop spinning without knowing how to control it, he almost drowned from falling into the sea of ​​clouds.

You listened as the blonde told Chopper that it was very difficult to control the waver, your eyes looked at Nami who seemed quite interested in that device, fully trusting Nami, you got on with her, the worst thing that could happen to you was to fall into the sea ​​of ​​clouds and it's not like you can't swim. Leaving the others quite surprised ─somewhat irritated to Luffy─ Nami seemed to handle the waver quite easily, so while the others prepared some food, you two sailed enjoying the experience.

"They are huge!"

You waved a hand several feet ahead of you, grabbing onto the redhead's waist to keep from falling as she sped up to reach what looked like normal land and not solid cumulus clouds. There was a thick forest with giant trees that gave you neck pain when you had to look up, you both thought to get closer until you felt a lot of movement in your bag, Shiroi squawked like crazy, you didn't understand why until you saw how a guy was facing another three in a very unfair fight, the man collapsed looking at Nami directly asking for help to get out of there, although his eyes seemed to look behind you for a moment you didn't have time to react.

You closed your eyes due to the large amount of light that appeared out of nowhere, and when you opened them your mouth fell to the ground when you saw how that piece of closure had been disintegrated along with the guy in a matter of seconds. As if that were not enough, another man seemed to have come to the fight, however he fled when that light destroyed the small piece of solid ground.

Nami wasted no time listening to the talk between those three attackers about illegal people on Skypiea, she had her arm outstretched trying to hide you as much as possible while with one hand you covered your mouth and with the other your bird's beak to make as little noise as possible. You hung on for several minutes until the men left, sharing a worried look with Nami, you knew this was just bad news.

You arrived in time to see how a kind of officers wanted to pay a considerable amount of money for that illegality.

"Luffy! Do not oppose these men."

"Not to oppose? Hey Nami... can we afford the seven million berries?"

Ussop responded for his captain, seeing how the navigator's expression darkened as she accelerated the waver, she raised the handlebars running over the general of that brigade shouting that it was a lot of money, it made you so funny that you let go of her waist to cover your mouth, because it would be rude to openly laugh at that man, you ended up flying through the air but luckily you fell into Luffy's arms.

"Hey, did you have fun with Nami?"

"Yeah! We saw three terrifying guys, they seemed super strong."

"Really!? That's nice!"

The commander of the 'white berets' as Pagaya had named a moment ago did not let Luffy get more excited with strong enemies or continue chatting about what you had seen a few moments ago, they began to attack you but Luffy only had a couple of minutes to take down everyone effortlessly.

"Don't interrupt when we're talking!"

"Mmmh, that is!"

You kicked the side of one of the men for having interrupted you while you were talking to your captain, who laughed at your action, taking you in his arms again to continue talking nonchalantly about the things you had seen, although the general of that group got up, staggering as he spoke.

"With this you have become second-class criminals, no matter how much you cry or scream... the Upper Yard priests will judge you personally!"