𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

You sneezed, managing to wake up, the first thing you saw as soon as you opened your eyes was Zoro tied up while Usopp and Johnny looked at a map, it was a confusing first sight, but apparently that moss head was trying to enter directly into Arlong Park to fight without thinking.

When passing by the Going Merry a couple of pirates of the enemy's crew were there, being the cowards that were the two who had tied the swordsman they threw themselves into the sea to escape without hesitation, you squinted at their actions, listening as Zoro shouted let them untie him, but to his dismay those pirates had already boarded the ship and you didn't have time to help him.

"You must have been exiled from somewhere, right?"

"I see, these must be torture wounds."

Those two fish made fun of the man, you kept silent hoping they would not see you, hidden behind the small cabin, you tensed when the boat started to go to another place, you were going to get fully into Arlong Park.

They took Zoro when they entered and you did not know what to do, you should help him, but you did not know how, if you cause a distraction, could he free himself? but maybe that would make the situation worse, you decided to wait quietly listening to the conversation. At a certain point you heard how someone was thrown into the water but rescued instantly, you were quite confused by the situation, luckily everyone seemed to leave a little while later, although you did not dare to move after having checked if there really was someone left. You needed to find Zoro.

When trying to jump from the boat to the surface, well, it was not your best jump since you ended up in the water, you came out as fast as possible, contemplating the stage for a few seconds, remembering that they were going to lock up the boy you decided to go inside the facilities. You didn't know if it was because you were scared or because that house was a complete maze, but you wasted a lot of time wandering around meaninglessly.

When you wanted to realize Arlong's crew had already returned, you looked through one of the windows as several had been defeated, those who were standing were lamenting for the injuries of their companions, then one of those fish-humans held Usopp by the neck, you could say that the sniper would have much more trouble than Zoro to get out of that situation.

You shuddered to see how from one moment to another Nami began to hit Usopp, but something that only you could see from your position before she stuck the knife in his stomach, put her hand to avoid attacking him, but the big nose did the whole show was even thrown into the sea. It wasn't very difficult to connect the dots, Nami really wasn't a bad person, you quietly celebrated, but now you had to figure out how to help her, you needed to find the rest of the team. Your whole body froze when you noticed how someone took you by the shoulders.

"Look what we have here, a little rat."

You tried to fight the grip of a pirate who seemed to be right where you were, inevitably dragged you to where everyone was, Arlong was confused for having found a child who was not from the village, but seeing the expression of surprise on the redhead, his smile widened.

"Do you know her? Don't try to deny it, Nami I can see right through you."

His laughter became darker when you now passed into the arms of the chief of that crew, at first he thought of simply feeding you to his pet, but now he would take advantage of you to blackmail his navigator more.

"Oh, don't worry, I couldn't hurt a defenseless child, but since I see that you know each other, surely you would like to have her with you in our great family."

He sat you on his lap, stroking your hair in a way that made you uncomfortable, you could feel his sharp smile still with your back to him. Nami wanted to deny, get you out of there and make you safe, but if she did, he would surely do something to you, she was not going to allow that.

"Y-yes, sure, she is a very adorable girl, you will all love her, but I don't think she will lik-

"I promise I'll free her if you buy the town, but you'll have to give me a little more berris than agreed."

She had no choice but to accept the conditions, but she was optimistic about the situation, she already had enough money saved, she only needed the rest and a little push, she could do it, right?

He tried to take you with her, but the fishman refused, claiming that he wanted to meet you if you were really going to be part of his crew, you couldn't do anything other than swallow dry, hoping he wouldn't do anything bad to you.

It really was not as scary as you expected, in fact you were rather normal watching a six-armed octopus do some pirouettes in the sea, it was quite curious, but Hatchan wanted to take care of you because you reminded him of a certain girl he used to take care of. Arlong just didn't care, but he watched your reactions from afar, you were surprisingly calmer than he expected, and you even surprised yourself, you were relatively kidnapped but well, the show made your mind wander, although it was not very difficult since you were a child.

You even joined by jumping into the water, your clothes were already soaked once, nothing would happen for a second, also a few swimming lessons did not hurt you, since you were not the best swimmer, the octopus was in charge of helping you, this time accompanied by another gyojin with big lips, you were not going to lie, the first time you saw him you escaped a giggle when you saw his lips pronounced as if he were kissing nothing.

So much had happened in such a short time that sleep inevitably took over your little body, the crew chief noticed it, your head was moving sideways and your eyelids were closing more frequently, he clicked his tongue commanding a couple of his men to bring your semi unconscious body. He looked at you silently, noticing now how light and fragile you were, he sincerely thought that with just one of his blows he could kill you.

Regardless of the place or person, you moved looking for warmth, that no matter how bad it was, Arlong's body gave off, your body moved alone, one of your arms caught his waist while with the other you grabbed his open shirt, a small smile slid across your lips, every place was comfortable to sleep if we were talking about you.

This did nothing more than cause some satisfaction in the chief of that crew, to think that something as insignificant as you needed from him to survive made him lick his lips full of power. It was clear, it would make you praise him to the point of creating a dependency, creating a false illusion of needing protection, in his mind seeing your eyes full of admiration for him while you ruffle him for anything was the most gratifying thing he could see.

Good luck with that until Luffy arrives.

Speaking of that glutton just at this moment he arrived on the island, a crash landing on Zoro, but at least no one got hurt. Not seeing you with any of the others, not even with Nami ─who they met a while later, facing an argument─ made his punches of any idiot increase. Someone was not going to have enough sea to swim as a slightest scratch was seen on your smooth skin.