𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

"One more band-aid and... done!"

You high-fived Chopper once you were done treating Ussop, although most of the work was his, you were pleased to be able to help him if only by handing him the things he asked for.

You had just put the last band-aid on one of your knees because it got scraped during the battle, luckily you were nothing or barely attacked so that was a bonus for the time being, you just hoped the others would be okay in their own battles, you knew it was no way they could come out undefeated without a scratch, so you just hoped they'd get as little injury as possible.

You immediately headed towards the northeast door, the closest to your position, you had to take Ussop's hand because he couldn't walk well since he was practically wrapped in bandages like a mummy, and his legs were still shaking from the adrenaline experienced less than from one hour. You almost dropped him when you ran to see Sanji in the doorway, his forehead was bleeding and he looked pretty beat up, you yelled his name running towards him, with a jump you hooked his tie, pulling it down so you were face to face.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me, you're not damaged, are you?"

"I'm perfectly fine! But you don't... look, your head won't stop bleeding."

You quickly grabbed one of your tissues, carefully wiping the blonde's forehead, hiding a small smile at the sight of his eyebrows curling in different directions, at least it distracted you enough not to hear Chopper mutter that the cook had some broken ribs, if you get to hear that Ussop wouldn't be the only mummy lookalike today.

"Come on, we don't have time to lose."

The camel reluctantly charged the sniper, since his limbs began to go numb due to overexertion, you were on Chopper's back looking from one street to another trying to find your friends.

"Why are you crying like that, Ussop?"

You raised your head towards the one mentioned by Sanji, seeing how he tried to wipe his tears disastrously due to the bandages, you kept silent when he commented that that lady said that Luffy was dead, you refused to listen to the conversation from that point, crossing arms with a look of indignation. Luffy wasn't dead, he wasn't even close, you knew it, you knew him, he wouldn't be able to abandon you so easily, your adventures had just begun. The blond cracked a smile when he saw your outraged expression.

"Do you think that's true!?"

"Who believes it!?"

"I don't think so!"

You smiled at the words of both, sharing a look with the cook who smiled back, everyone was clear that your captain was completely fine.

"Anyway, we have to get to the palace as soon as possible, and wipe your nose" given the mummified's lack of mobility, you raised your arm to at least hand him a handkerchief, trying to help him "Talk about those things after the war."

You continued running for a few minutes, Chopper got tired at a certain point, getting on the camel anyway, although it didn't last long as when you turned a corner the two men went flying next to you, unfortunately or lucky for you, you landed on the poor Usop.

"AAAAHHHHHGG! Luffy is alive!"

"What, is it really Luffy!?"

"There is also Vivi."

You sincerely wanted to kick those two for even thinking that their captain could die so easily, but you let them run past the princess to check that she was fairly well, Sanji also approached with eyes of heart, it didn't even take a minute or so Nami and Zoro arrived on the scene, the blond switching his attention between both girls as you gave your navigator a hug and scolded the swordsman for being so bloody, like, his white shirt was completely red. In addition, he was also scolded by the cook because Nami was also injured, none of them were spared injuries but at least they were not so serious.

"Sorry, I lost to that guy... so now I can't lose... I'll finish all this now!"

"OK!"

You all shared a shout of encouragement, more of confidence towards Luffy, making Vivi cry for the situation, having you as friends was something so special for her, she was clear that she would never be able to forget you, for everything you have done for her, for all the experiences, the fights, the laughter, the tears, she wouldn't know how she could repay you.

Luffy started his own battle while you started the search for the bomb that would blow up the entire city, they would only remain ten minutes before everything completely disintegrated, time was running fast.

"Kuhahahaha! Useless garbage!"

"What the hell are you doing?!"

You don't know how you ended up in this situation, but seeing Ussop imitating Crocodile and getting hit by Zoro was something that made you laugh unintentionally, their argument was completely absurd.

"I'm trying to put myself in Crocodile's place. If I were him, where would the bomb be?"

"Stop doing those things, there are only five minutes left!"

You kept running through the streets in desperation, getting to separate yourself from everyone, trying to help as much as possible, you just ended up getting lost, getting further and further away from the epicenter of the rebellion and the bomb problem, you tried to go back the way you came when a red flare it was thrown by Vivi, she had found the location of the bomb, but your instincts reacted sooner when you saw the injured Tashigi officer in one of the streets you were passing.

"Miss! Are you okay?!"

She raised her head, acknowledging you from the few times she'd seen you on chases and Smoker's complaints about a 'little' problem with the Straw Hats, she already felt bad about having to rely on some pirates, but sank deeper into her misery in allowing herself to be helped by a child who should not even be exposed to these dangers.

"Thank you, I feel better now, I'll help your friends this time, but please, you need to go back to them to be safe."

You nodded with a smile, causing Tashigi's determined expression to crumble a bit at your optimistic attitude, she knew you shouldn't get along with her in this situation as much as she wanted to, she had to leave this in the hands of the people who were supposed to incarcerate, but she knew it beforehand, neither she nor any of her men could stop Crocodile, they would only be left depending on the Straw Hats no matter how much they were against.

Luckily you ran into a group of marines guiding Zoro towards the flare launch site, god bless those marines because without them and possibly without your additional help, the swordsman would have ended up with a bald man punching villains or a teen slaying demons, maybe even fighting some emo ninja.

Although even with your help you ended up reaching much higher than the place where you could see Chopper, Nami and Vivi, Sanji was a little below you but higher than the others, however, the bomb that was in the clock tower, was higher up, being guarded by two other Baroque Works agents, the fuse was already lit.