𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The situation could only get worse, at least that's what Pagaya and Conis said, since you didn't want to cause them problems you decided to simply sail until you found a way to return to the blue sea, even though there was a way according to Conis, nothing was safe.

"Oh! Old man, can we take the leftover food?"

"Of course."

"Nice! Sanji brings the lunch tray."

Since you were a little hungry from sleeping all this time and then going with Nami, you decided to go with the blond to help him, take the opportunity to get something to eat, Ussop accompanied you to get some tools to repair the Going Merry, the others simply boarded the boat waiting for you not to take too long.

After a few minutes Ussop's voice alarmed everyone, they scolded Sanji for only looking at Nami when the real problem was something much bigger. A huge crab was moving the boat at full speed, with some strange fish at its side to ensure that they did not escape. Oh man, if you had been on the ship surely you could have made friends with those monsters.

"Where have they gone?"

The three boys asked in sync as you watched the Going Merry get smaller and smaller, a scowl on your face at once again losing being around things that should scare you and not wanting to pet.

"They went to the northeast part of God's Island, to the sacrificial altar."

"Sacrifices?! Nami-chan and Robin-chan are going to be sacrificed?!" you lightly kicked Sanji's foot, you shared a look and he sighed at being scolded "And the others, of course..."

"Wait, you misunderstood me! There are two types of sentences for criminals: One is sacrifice and the other is a trial. They are called sacrifices, but they are actually prisoners... which means that the ones being judged are... those of you who are left here!"

The boys began to think of a strategy to get there with the others, Ussop took out the map of Skypiea that he had, meanwhile you made up your mind about another exciting adventure, you partially heard the conversation, something about kicking priests and something about a God Enel, but you didn't care too much, you were busy eating and giving some seeds to Shiroi to worry about those things for now.

There was a little problem when you arrived at the port where Conis was going to give you a boat, before you left she confessed that she was the one who called the crab and you all got angry because that could have put her in danger, in the middle of Luffy's screams scolding her you noticed that the ground was shaking, having the same feeling that a few hours ago you knew what was going to happen but it was too late to alert those two.

Luckily for them, the sky knight, Gan Fall, saved them in time from that lightning bolt that left a big hole in the middle of that town. Your eyes shone like stars when you saw the unusual winged horse, it looked like something out of a story! You were definitely going to blow the whistle later so you could see that cutie.

"Let's go to Upper Yard!"

Luffy didn't take a single second after being thrown to the ground from the pegasus, reaching out his arms to grab you and jumping into the black swan shaped boat, being followed by Sanji and Ussop. It only took about fifteen minutes for your captain to say that the ship was too slow to reach the entrance of 'the trial'.

"Huh? What's that?"

The liar began to tremble in his boots seeing things swaying in the mist that was a few meters ahead on the road, you could see as if his spirit left his body when you passed closely by those swaying things, they were huge blades. Unconsciously he hugged you, it began to be a constant thing, whenever he and Nami were scared by something they grabbed you to hug you in between them. While he whimpered you and Luffy enjoyed the moment's surge of speed and adrenaline, Sanji remained calm.