𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

It was an intense experience to say the least, Zoro moved agilely among lots of people taking them down with different tactics, he was successful in his mission, no one could touch you so far, neither you nor him. Not until now where he was cornered by the one she was previously disguised as a nun, Miss Monday knocked the swordsman down with brute force, rolling you off his shoulders until you hit a wall. It took you a few seconds to put your thoughts in order, your head was spinning, when you opened your eyes you found yourself face to face with Zoro, who carefully observed that you did not have any scratches, he sighed in relief when he saw that you were perfectly fine. However, you were annoyed when you noticed how his forehead was bleeding, stopping all the previous shock, you hurried to pull him to bend down, you cleaned his forehead with a new cloth, a pout decorating your lips all the time, then you remembered your deal, completely forgetting the situation you were in.

"I won!" you pointed to him with a smile, celebrating with a silly dance, making the man sigh in surrender "Now you will have to teach me to use your swords."

"Okay, but go back inside with the others, I need to finish something out here, okay?"

"Yes, sir!"

You did a military salute to go to the bar where the others were still sleeping, Zoro chuckled when you disappeared through the door, changing his expression to a more serious one when he turned to his enemies, a chill ran through everyone's body just by bumping into with his eyes.

You leaned against Luffy's inflated form, prodding his belly with your index finger, laughing silently playing with the boy's elasticity, after a while you noticed how Luffy rolled out, you frowned when you saw how the girl with light blue hair dragged him next to a duck with a hat. Ignoring the fact that your captain was being used as a supposed hostage, all your attention focused on the duck named Karoo.

"Ohh so cute."

You hugged the animal, passing your arms around his neck, he tensed thinking that you were an enemy, and even the owner was scared, but she couldn't do anything either, you didn't seem at all dangerous, you were just a child, she couldn't hurt you either, but still you were still being an 'enemy', she kept an eye on you. The whole situation worsened before the arrival of two other workers from Baroque Works, Mr. 5 along with Miss Valentine entered the scene to expose the crimes of an infiltration of a princess.

You raised your head when you saw how Miss Wednesday tensed, passing your gaze between everyone, who continued in silence, you were getting caught in the fire of the two bands, you were scared to see how an attack made the rubber band that held the blue hair of the girl broke, immediately a fight broke out, luckily it was more of a chase so you were not indirect target of the blows.

"I don't understand anything, everyone is hitting on everyone... are they still playing 'fights'?" you muttered walking back to your captain who was slowly waking up, still puffed up like a puffer fish "Hey Luffy! you know? Zoro will let me use his swords."

"Really!? That's great, we'll go find him so you can play."

Even being inflated like a ball, he picked you up in his arms, walking slowly through the streets, noticing the badly injured bodies of the inhabitants, his expression became enraged, you noticed how he accelerated his pace until he reached a dead end where there were several people, among them it was Zoro protecting the princess of Arabasta, Nefertari Vivi, formerly known as Miss Wednesday. What you didn't expect was Luffy's scream, completely angry.

"ZORO! You are not going to escape! Let it go, you bastard!"

"What the hell are you saying!?"

"Shut up, I'll kill you ungrateful bastard!"

"Ungrateful?"

"I will never forgive you... you have killed every one of the good people in the city who threw us a party and fed us!"

"Hey listen Luffy, all those are..."

"I don't want to hear your excuses!"

His outburst sent you flying out of his arms, landing next to Vivi, you patted your head, some scratches on your arms from the force of the rubber man, who had now started a fight with his own friend, while Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine ─the other two workers from Baroque Works─ tried to kill the princess, however Luffy and Zoro always ended up beating them. You started to tremble when you saw the fight between two people so important to you, things seemed to intensify every second so it didn't take long to start crying more than anything because of impotence since you couldn't just get into the fight. Despite that, you were willing to stop them, if you had to take the blows to do it you wouldn't mind, but those two had to stop.

You took a step, wiping away your tears, your legs trembled with each step you took towards the fight, you would have run if it weren't for someone grabbing your shirt collar, lifting your body carefully, you turned your head and your lips trembled again, you allowed yourself to cry when Nami hugged you, she murmured some sweet words to reassure you, as soon as she managed to calm you down her kind aura completely changed to a dark aura, with determined steps arriving just before another attack by both boys, she hit each of them with enough force that a couple of bumps protruded from their heads.

"That's enough! You almost made me lose a million berries! God, what a headache, you have made my little girl cry."

You wiped away the last tears clinging to Nami's leg, still a little discouraged from the fight, however as soon as they recovered from the blow, ignoring the girl's first warning they began to give themselves small blows, this only made the irritation of your navigator got worse, she growled giving another direct blow to their heads, you held their foreheads so that they did not hit the ground.

"S-stop please..."

The two men stopped when they heard your murmur, a pang of guilt crossed their chests when they saw your expression, you had a slight pout on your lips, in addition to your nose being somewhat irritated, they could see traces of tears on your cheeks, this definitely did may the guilt sink deeper into their hearts. They were going to have a good chat with Nami later, but she wasn't the worst, just wait for Sanji to find out that those two idiots made you cry.