𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

You woke up a while after Enel fought your friends, causing in the rush of the moment Nami to agree to go with him, though you were simply unaware of all the fighting it took after your mind went black. Now you're tied up in a room with a thin gold chain on your wrist, connected to the wall, at least you kept all your things intact.

You felt a movement of wings on your face as soon as you opened your eyes, finding Shiroi relieved that you were awake, you frowned to see that his beak had some scratches, probably from a useless fight to try to break the gold manacles, you tried to free yourself but it seemed like there was no way to do it, you tried to look for something in your bag that could help you, but nothing convinced you.

A few more minutes of struggling and you gave up, until the door to the room creaked open, you held your breath as it opened slowly, hoping it wasn't Enel, that guy was aware of your presence now that he knew of your existence, but he couldn't locate you with his 'mantra' before he saw you in person, which was weird and he wanted to know more about it, that's why you were here.

The tension in your muscles completely melted when you saw a trembling Usopp walking in, his eyes widening at the sight of you, both of you let out a cry of happiness, gibberish words of excitement upon meeting someone familiar, your bird flapped its wings wildly to attract the attention of your chains causing Usopp to rummage through his own bag.

"This should help, how come you always end up in trouble?"

You shrugged, partially recounting what you had done with Robin until you got here, watching as he poured some unknown liquid that began to melt the gold, probably some acid that he used very carefully so it didn't touch your skin.

"Do you know where the others are? Why is this whole ship so lonely?"

"Ship? I have no idea where the others are," your ear became more sensitive to sounds, hearing loud bangs of objects bouncing off each other and Nami's voice "but we have to get out of here and help Nami, it seems she's here."

He nodded, you took his trembling hand as you walked through the huge ship, looking for a way out among the strange and empty rooms, you came to a wooden door where the noise from outside seemed to get louder, Usopp released your hand to open it, grabbing his slingshot to attack Enel who was just about to send a bunch of electric current towards Nami.

"I see you found your way to the deck."

Enel pointed without much interest, knowing of the presence of the intruders and that you had moved from the room where he left you, he clucked irritably, unlike the girl, who was relieved to see you awake and safe.

"Where is Sanji?"

Usopp looked around the deck frantically, no sign of the cook, just those two he had interrupted in the middle of a fight, Nami's eyes widened, a hint of hope in her gaze at the mention of Sanji.

"Sanji also came!?"

"Are you telling me he's not here!?" you all remained in a small silence, you observed how the liar's expression became gloomy, you noticed how his legs trembled, turning your expression blank, you took a step back knowing what was going to happen "In that case..."

You stuck out your middle finger at Enel and immediately the door closed, being the coward that Usopp was he collapsed on the floor while Nami yelled for him to come back in a rage, you patted his shoulder trying to help his internal struggle, you turned to the doorknob reaching up to turn it around as Usopp stepped forward, taking a breath courage.

"Let's go for God!"

You followed him with a smile, barely dodging the beam that flashed your way as soon as you opened the door, him rolling on the floor, tears in his eyes, while you simply jumped forward, running to hug Nami, who clung on to you as if you were a lifeguard in the middle of the ocean.