𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

"Thank you very much, you are wonderful people. My life was saved by some pirates I don't even know, I'll never forget this gesture, really, could I have some hot soup?"

The man dressed as a woman was grateful to have been saved when he fell into the sea, you observed his appearance with curiosity, being something unusual in your eyes, he had some makeup and swan-shaped 'wings' that gave him a certain extravagant touch that you liked, it was a weird guy, you already liked him.

"NO!"

They all shouted at once, emphasizing that they too were hungry but first of all they wanted to know who he was, and more importantly, what were his intentions? You didn't mind though, you even let out a small giggle when he spoke to Vivi giving her a wink, making her flinch. Luffy asked him about his devil fruit since he clearly couldn't swim, when making his demonstration he hit your captain with the palm of his hand, obscuring his entire face, alarming everyone except you, who blinked attentively at how his face it had transformed into Luffy's.

"Wait, wait, this is part of my demonstration!"

"Huh!?"

Everyone stopped their attack surprised to notice his change in appearance, meanwhile you clapped your hands completely fascinated by his power.

"This is the power of the mane mane fruit."

He winked, running his hand over each of your companions' faces as he changed, ending just as he had to reach down to caress your cheek, inadvertently brushing his thumb across your nose, tickling you from the friction.

"What an adorable child, are you also a little pirate?"

You nodded with a wide smile making him squish your cheeks, completely enchanted by your sweetness, let's say he liked children but most of them ran away from him, that you adored him ─even if it was for his fruit─ made him a little bit happier.

"Oh, also, I can copy any minute detail."

He took the form of Nami again, opening his shirt wide open unscrupulously showing the redhead's naked body in front of everyone, Ussop, Chopper and Zoro looked away quickly with a blush on their cheeks, Sanji had fainted at the losing so much blood from his nose, while you and Luffy just blanked out, you didn't understand the others' reaction, maybe there was something weird about Nami's body that you didn't see?

After receiving a good blow from the navigator, most of you began to flatter the man, asking for more demonstrations, only Vivi, Zoro and Nami stayed apart from that show, in one of his demonstrations he showed the faces of several people since he declared to have a very good memory. The redhead, a little irritated that Luffy, Chopper and Ussop had further goaded you into joining their silly dance along with the other boy, quickly pointed at the approaching ship hoping that that guy would get off yours.

"Wow! so it's time for goodbyes, don't be sad friends, this was inevitable, don't forget me! No matter the timeshare to create true friends!"

The four idiots began to cry like waterfalls due to the farewell, you were not as dramatic as your trio of friends since you did not cry, however you felt somewhat sad for not being able to spend more time with the transvestite, he jumped towards his boat once that was close enough.

"Let's go darlings!"

"Yes, Mr.2 Bon Kurei!"

Silence was present for a few minutes, everyone analyzing what they had just heard, that guy was one of the Baroque Works workers, they confirmed it when Vivi remembered seeing her father's face in one of his demonstrations.

"Was he an enemy...?"

Chopper asked having the same doubt as you, standing next to Ussop who thought they had let someone dangerous escape, you sighed with a pout pulling your lips, you thought you had a new cool and different friend and it turns out to be part of the enemy team, although this gave rise to you having a tactic to avoid a trap by Mr.2, you couldn't help but feel disappointed, you could at least try to meet more people in Alabasta.

Speaking of Alabasta, after a couple of days, suffering from food shortages, which had already run out, you were able to land in one of its ports, desperately looking for a bar or restaurant, your captain being the first to run without time to be followed.

You chuckled, denying Luffy's nonsense, you finished bandaging your right arm hiding the 'x' mark that Vivi had painted on you so as not to be deceived by Mr. 2 Bon Kurei if he tried to deceive you with his changing appearance.

Meanwhile, in a certain restaurant in Nanohana, a port city in the country, people were screaming in alarm due to the supposed death of a boy that was eating and fainted out of nowhere. They all thought he was dead, so when he lifted his head from the plate of food he had been eagerly devouring, they screamed again causing a ruckus that caught the attention of certain people nearby.

Officer Smoker, followed closely by Tashigi were just there to hear the screams of people scared that the guy was knocked out, staining his face with food again, when the marine officer came in, he was pleasantly surprised, not only because that guy was cleaning himself again with the skirt of a young lady without any shame, but because he recognized who he was.

His gaze bored into his tattooed back hard, taking the final drag on one of his two cigars, stomping on it and instantly lighting another, being eyed warily by the patrons.

"What does the commander of the second squad of the Whitebeard pirate gang do in this country?" people began to murmur, going crazy at the mention of that pirate "Well, Portgas D. Ace?"

The aforementioned smiled, nibbling on a toothpick that he had used seconds ago to remove the remains of food that had been stuck between his teeth, turning to face the albino who was frowning at the presence of the pirate.

"I'm looking for... my little brother."

I don't know why I think that Bon would like to play or take care of children but that they are a bit scared by his extravagant appearance or his shamelessness, in fact now I am taking this as a hc >:)