𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Nami and Usopp ran towards the Merry, a storm was coming, you should leave soon, you refused to go to the ship without first helping Luffy, who was shouting the names of his cook and swordsman, you also rushed between people, thanks to your little body it was easy to get there before those two madmen who were hitting everyone.

For a moment your heart stopped as Buggy's sword grazed Luffy's neck, but a huge streak fell right above them, the platform disintegrating in flames as the straw hat slid in the wind right in front of your feet, you had arrived on time. You sighed taking the accessory to return it to your captain, who ruffled your hair.

"Thank you, in the end I did make it out alive, how lucky I am!"

He took your body in his arms arguing with Zoro and Sanji who had just arrived, you needed to get out of there, you had to put up with the urge to pull Buggy's nose but you thought that lightning had already punished him enough. For now.

In one of the streets you met Tashigi, a marine, but Zoro stayed on the sidelines to stop her while you continued, not for long, as another marine got in your way, the officer Smoker practically immobilized Luffy and sent flying Sanji.

"Hey! That hurts."

You pouted because due to his little fight you got out of your captain's arms scraping your hands, one of Smoker's cigars almost fell out of his mouth when he saw you there.

"Have these pirates kidnapped you? Don't worry now you are safe."

Luffy twisted in the grip of the marine shouting your name, he did not want to think what they would do with you if they took you, but he could not separate his head from the ground, all his agitation only managed to cause the irritation of the smoker to increase, determined to arrest him in that precise instant.

"I think your luck has run out."

You gasped running to where they were to stop the blow, but someone had come forward, a hooded man, you were not going to admit it since you did not like to think badly of people because of their appearance, but that tattoo on his face made you hug the leg of Smoker, noticing your grip on his clothes one of his arms covered your body instinctively, although it did not help much when a gigantic blizzard dragged several soldiers, taking advantage of the situation Sanji caught you while Zoro ran past and grabbed your captain.

Much calmer you kept your cheek on the blonde's shoulder, smiling at the alvino while waving briefly, leaving him confused 'were you really kidnapped?' He didn't have time to think about it as he had to focus on a certain hooded man.

"I knew that you should have returned to the ship with us, those idiots don't know how to take care of themselves, how could they take care of you?"

Nami frowned wrapping your hands, in the part where you had hurt yourself, she did it after scolding that trio for being so reckless knowing that you were with them, after a hug she let you go. Before you had time to do anything your bird crashed against your feet, oh, you just remembered that you did not feel it on your shoulder or in your bag so you smiled when you saw it.

"Food, don't run away from me!"

The bird jumped at Luffy's voice, tensing now in your arms, you saw how your captain drool when looking at your new friend, you began to understand why it had disappeared.

"No! You can't eat my friend."

You hugged the bird to your chest without damaging it, noticing how Luffy's drool got more and more exhausted, he pouted crossing his arms, yelling at Sanji to cook something for him instead of eating your little bird. You giggled, running to the bow to sit there beside the sheep's head as you ran your feet between the wooden bars, letting your feet dangle swaying in time with the wind.

"You need a name, how could I call you?"

You asked the animal knowing that it was not going to answer, in fact it only looked at you for a second to flap its wings, accommodating itself inside your bag, which you left open so that it could breathe better, you would already think of a name later at the moment you wanted to distract your mind. Your eyes traveled around the boat until they ran into Ussop, he was sitting on the railing with a fishing pole, that could be fun.

"Can you teach me how to fish?"

The man jumped into the air scared when he heard you, you held back a slight laugh at his expression of terror when it was just you, you really were silent.

"D-don't come near like that, you're going to give me a heart attack."

You nodded insistently looking at the rod, he shifted his eyes from you to the object several times before giving up, you squealed with joy positioning yourself on his lap while he passed his arms over your shoulders to have a better posture. He taught you some basic things until he let you take the rod from him, the wait was a bit boring, but when you felt a slight tug on your hands you knew that the wait was worth it.

You shot as the liar of the crew told you, but apparently you caught something much bigger than you, you stuck out your tongue in concentration, frowning as you got up on the railing, your feet dragged a little over it and when you realized it you were floating in the air. You silently looked at Usopp, who began to sweat abnormally, you both screamed in unison as your body came down with a thud against the water.

Everyone heard the screams followed by the splash, getting closer to see how his sniper began to go crazy pointing to the sea and the reason why he had not launched so easily, a large darker spot could be seen in the water, it was a sea monster.

"She's going to die, she's going to die! All because of me, Luffy is going to kill me."

He began to murmur hiding under his arms, Nami was in shock when she saw how her captain jumped overboard, her expression quickly changed to an enraged one.

"Don't jump you idiot!"

Zoro launched himself following his stupid captain, meeting you trying to climb Luffy's body, he rushed to get you out of there rising to the surface where you took a great breath of air, you laughed raising your hand in which there was a medium fish.

"Look Ussop, I have a big fish!"

The poor man almost fainted when he saw you, Sanji who had been in the kitchen throughout the commotion asked what had happened, but now a collective doubt arose, how that sea monster had not attacked you?

"That mega huge fish? I think it didn't see me so I took one of the fish that was hanging from its teeth."

You smiled proudly as if you had not been about to be eaten, everyone sweated at your nonchalance and Luffy raised you in his arms proudly, commenting that that night you would dine on the fish you had caught.