𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

You patted Luffy's head when he got on the ship after almost drowning trying to use the waver over the sea, complaining that neither in the sea of clouds nor in this one was able to control that device unlike Nami who knew how to use it perfectly here too.

After Sanji prepared lunch you all met in the kitchen to talk, you needed to distribute the loot, although another more important issue delayed the distributions. Usopp took a piece of the food to his mouth and began to speak, looking at Luffy who was trying to steal your portion, Shiroi poked his hand to make him leave you alone.

"The ship is barely holding together right now..."

Luffy rubbed his hand, nodding as he stared at the ceiling as if he was in deep thought.

"That's right... let's make a super upgrade for Going Merry!"

"Since we don't know what it will cost us, we will distribute the money later."

Everyone agreed with Nami, who went to save all the loot while the others continued to discuss repairs or Usopp's limits in this field, you yawned after leaving the leftovers for your captain, he patted your head as a way of thank you as you switched places next to Zoro to take your nap.

"I have decided, the next member of the crew will be... a carpenter!"

They were the last words you heard from Luffy before you fell asleep hugging the swordsman's waist, he settled you to rest against his chest while he continued eating and talking with the others. When you woke up it was Chopper who did it because he wanted to show you something they had seen on the island they had just arrived at.

"Look Chopper, this is your brother!"

"That is a moose, I am a reindeer, a reindeer!"

Your mouth dropped open at the sight of those animals, they all seemed abnormally long or tall, just like the trees that seemed to be ridiculously tall, your eyes sparkled with fascination, carefully observing each of the specimens as the four of you approached a house that was just a few meters away.

"Hello!?"

Luffy entered as if it were his own home making Usopp sweat nervously for being so careless, you preferred to stay with Chopper who seemed to be talking to a horse that seemed to have been abandoned, you stroked his back ignoring how the other two seemed to have started a small fight with a bamboo stick, from which a man fell, you all watched as he got up as if nothing had happened, shaking the dust off his pants, he began to speak.

"Long time without seeing you... are you okay?"

"I don't know him."

"Me neither..."

Luffy and Chopper looked at you, you just shrugged, shaking your head denying having ever seen the man, he scratched the back of his neck, smiling slightly.

"Ah...that explains why I have never seen your faces before."

"What kind of answer is that!? Who the hell are you?"

Usopp asked.

"My name is Tonjit, first of all, I must thank you for getting off the stilt."

"A stilt!?"

Luffy was surprised at the height of the stilt, pointing out that it was so tall that they couldn't even see him up there, the man began to say that he was a fan of stilts and that he made those with the bamboo of the island so that they would be the highest of the world.

·However, after getting on it, I was so scared of the height that I couldn't go down."

"Are you stupid old man?"