Chapter 6 [Co worker from Hell]

Ephesians 5:18

"And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,"

Aaliyah

"So you see our profit is fluctuating and has been since early march and we are trying to turn that around and make it consistent for summer time."

My laptop is in front of me as i try to gain every single bit of information from this board meeting. Dad is away at his first boxing match in the ufc in almost 3 months so that leaves me in charge yet again.

You see here at Cj Headquarters' we do a lot of things that mainly revolve around promoting my fathers brand as one of the few undefeated boxing champions of the world.

Its my job to make sure people dont forget who he is by creating different job opportunities for him, keeping up with social media, we have also started a new food brand that aims to help the homeless and the needy. yes that was my idea, thank you very much.

Over the past 5 years i have worked as co owner of this company we have gained millions in profit by using celebrities that are close to dad like drake, Kanye, LeBron James, Justin bebier, j Cole. anyone you listen to or support we have worked with. Once again that was another one of my ideas. Expensive, yes. Worth it. Yes.

Right now i have nothing but pure desire to go even higher and higher in this company. Nothing will stop me from making that Forbes cover and i plan to do it within the next 5 years.

"Ms. Johnson?" i shake myself out of my daze and look at the table of all male managers and executives staring at me from my left side and my right side, waiting to hear an answer to a question.

They have all made it very clear how unfair they think it is that i am the future CEO of this company. Bunch of cry babies. They cant wait till the day i break down and cry in front of them. tuh, they better look somewhere else for all that. Thats not how i was raised.

i didn't even pay attention, Think think. I look to the screen in front of me and see a list of social media influencers, reality star shows and d list celerities and brooding lines that connect to each other, no words or context just lines and people. okay think. think. think. ah ha!

"Another collaboration?" A voice pears up from my side

"Well as sufficient as that has been in the past i find it highly indolent for us as a company to continuously rely on the same foreseeable  ideas. This allows our competitors to know every one of our next moves and to capitalize on that dont you fellas agree?" I hear nothing but a bunch of mumble and grumble from each side.

let me tell you something about working in a large corporation as a leader, who so happens to be a woman, around nothing but men. They love to argue with every point you make, no matter how right or wrong, they are addicted to the competition, they love to test and tease me until i reach my limit. so far none of them have been able to see me crack yet. They all just think I'm daddy's spoiled daughter, not ever acknowledging the fact i was forced into this life but here i am so i have to make it work.

"Typical. I would have to argue that point, you see there is a well known phrase that im sure the rest of you gents are aware of.. "

Ah yes. Ross Lawerence. The inconsiderate pain in my ass who never fails to disagree with every point i make. This bitter guy has been on my tail since day 1. He is about 5"9 , his hair is a dirty blonde. He has dark brown eyes and his skin is tan. He always comes to work in his uptight church suit, just ready to ruin my day.