Chapter 27 [Driving me wild]

Psalm 16:11

"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore"

this is a long chapter and it deals with lust and temptation get some popcorn, sit back and enjoy :)

Aaliyah

The only person who makes me smile like this after austin is maleek, He just makes me feel... a way I shouldn't feel as a new Christian. I shake my head and looked in the car and tried to find any clues that would let me know more about Maleek. I know he is a man of God but... what else? I looked in each compartment and found nothing under the car chair, nothing, in the little slot in the mirrors, Nothing. I couldn't help but hear Maleek's voice in my head telling me "Rule number 1 aaliyah..."

Yes! a clue.

I picked up a small polaroid photo of the Maleek squating down in a cobalt blue Half sleeve shirt, his arm muscles bulging through and his built body-

Focus!

forgive me God.. I say before looking back at the picture. He wore a jet black durag with it and pair of loose black denim jeans. His dark skin was being illuminated by the sun and his gorgeous full black beard was shining too! I looked closer and saw a little kid being engulfed in a hug by maleeks massive figure.

It looked like a little boy, he is so adorable! he has on mickey mouse ears and is holding some big cotton candy while sticking his red stained tounge out. A laugh leaves my throat when i notice that Maleek has on some mickey ears too. He is smiling in that beautiful smile he has but barely ever shows and his impressive white teeth catch my attention.

Who is this guy? I want nothing more than to see more of this happy go lucky man. I see a big and tall pink castle in the background and a pure smile slaps onto my face at the wholesome photo in front of me.

Bang Bang...

I hear two loud bangs on the window and my heart drops to my stomach. I look over and i am washed with a wave of relief yet anger when i see its April with a massive smile on her face telling me to open the door.

"AALIYAH JOHNSON YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!" She yells as she whips the door open bouncing all around the car park.

"April please calm down, im getting motion sickness." I say while giggling and still holding my stomach.

"Excuse me, please tell me how you even managed to get into the grinch's car?"

"Oh he's not all that bad." Her eyebrows shot up as she tilted her head to the side.

"Are we talking about the same man? Mr Grumpy pants?"

"Ive never seen him smile a lot or even laugh that much but when he's with you he goes from being an english bulldog to a Labrador." She says while shaking my arms.

"Okay okay i get it.." I say while feeling myself blushing at the thought.

"but you dont think he is becoming more loving at all?" I ask, hoping she will give me conformation on maleeks growth.

"I mean, he has been getting manners, last week when he came into work he even told me He appreciated my dedication to the job. I had to look for a sign to make sure the world wasnt ending." I laughed and she turned her head at me while putting her hands on her small figured hips. 

"Do i smell a new love affair going on?" She says while slapping both her hands on her cheeks...

"Please girl, i dont even know anything about him, we just go to the same church and work together..." Maleek is a great guy but Austin.. he was MY guy.