Chapter 28 [The Garden of Eden]

A/N: Before you read this chapter!

Lets not act like believers dont struggle with sexual temptation and lust please, Especially when the bible itself tells us that we will face temptations, I need you to know that Aaliyah main struggle is lust and sexual temptation as you hopefully can tell, so the next two chapters will contain conversations about such... So please enjoy and i hope you can relate  so that you can learn how to avoid these temptations.. But if you do struggle with lust to a really serious point please skip the next 2 chapters :)

If you do enjoy it please comment and Vote!

Job 6:14

He who withholds kindness from a friend forsakes the fear of the Almighty.

                                                                                                                                                           Aaliyah

Maleek is taking me down a long pathway and on each side i am greeted by beautiful trees and pink blush flowers. The sun is scorching on us and the view couldn't be more perfect. There is a gorgeous flower bridge lighted with pink cherry blossoms. I am in such awe, my jaw is on the ground as Maleek just walks straight with a blank expression, just assessing everything that i assume he has grown.

"Maleek... this is just... wow." He looks down at me and the right side of his lip points up...

"You like it?"

"Do i like it? I genuinely am convinced this is the most beautiful place the ive ever visited.. but you still haven't explained what it is."

I see a bench and on the other side of it is a breath-taking water fountain. He allows me to go first and take a seat and joins after me. He takes a deep breath, looking proud at what's in front of him, he should be. This is gorgeous.

"Do you know, i have never taken as many breaks as i did until you came to work at the gym?.." I was still waiting for him to explain this view but i could tell it was deeper than him just explaining it so i let him vent to me for a while..

"Yeah, sorry about that. I tend to be a lot to handle." He scoffs and nods which earns him a shove on the arm to which he wasn't even moved.

Hey, look at me! I just said the arm, not Muscular or bulging or Huge! Just arm. progress!

"...What i meant is that i would overwork myself... to escape the reality's, the drama, the mess.." Am i so selfish that I couldn't even see how much he was hurting? No Maleek doesn't hurt... He cant.

"Drama?" I asked him, now turning my body towards his direction. He looked up at me and just sighed. I want nothing more than to jump into his arms and give him the biggest hug right now.

This man is 27 and i can tell how much stress and pressure he has on him, i just want to take some of that away from him but Maleek is so unpredictable, I don't even know how he will react, so i sit on my hands to stop myself from embracing him.

"Tell me something about you aaliyah... not about your faith or about Your spiritual Journey, tell me about the woman behind that.."

i dont know why this got me emotional, maybe its the setting that we are in which is so extremely quiet and peaceful, but just knowing for the first time in months someone cares about me... I swallowed down my feelings and searched for something to tell him.