Chapter 11 [Protected by the most high]

okay so this chapter will be quite long, i poured my heart into this chapter so if you like it please do vote and comment. I also want to dedicate the first part of this chapter to my mom who actually encountered an angel. She let me use her experience in my story, Love you Mom :)

Okay enjoy.

Aaliyah

The sun is scorching off of my tired eyelids. It acts as an alarm and i am forced to wake myself up. I slowly begin to open my eyes and i am left with them squinting at the figure in front of me my eyes open as wide as possible as i scurry up the headboard of my bed. I start to groan as i look at whats ahead of me.

I cant even make out what It is. Its bright, and tall. I thought the sun woke me up but it was really this figure. I cant even see past the waist. I see no face or arms. It is blinding and is scaring the heck out of me.

I immediately start to panic and shuffle around the bed, i almost started crying again but i was too caught up in trying to take a breath.

Then it spoke. It spoke to me saying.

"Its Okay" Its voice sounded loud. So loud it sent shivers down my spine I kept panicking and stressing out until it said again

"Its Okay please be calm.." My whole body was filled with chills but for some strange reason i started to relax. My body was released from all its tension but i was still breathing heavily and my heart was still pounding out of my chest. Then after a while i was filled with comfort. There was a great peace that covered me.

I am so confused, i don't know what the heck is happening right now. Its still there. Its just standing in front of my bed. Its so giant i cant see anything above its waist. But i feel a sense of protection. I cant hear much but there is slight blurry noise downstairs. I choose to ignore the noise and to close my eyes before i knew it i was back asleep.

"Aaliyah! Aaliyah!"

Destiny is now shaking my body on the bed. I wake up screaming and shaking. Never have i been so damn confused at once.

"its just me... its destiny." I start to stare around the room looking for the thing that i saw a while ago. I don't know how long I've been asleep for but im still trying to figure out why it was there? what did it want from me. Was it a dream?

"Do you see it too?" i whisper to her with an expression of nervousness in my face. She looks at me, confused, like i am crazy

"See what?" she says. I look forward to where the figure was and she looks that direction too, then starts to look around the rest of the room and doesn't see anything.

"you were shouting and fussing in your sleep, you've been down for a few hours now."

Destiny wraps her arms around me to stop me from panicking.

"Um... it was him.. he was trying to get in." Destiny says while still holding me. My whole body jumps to attention.

"HE'S HERE? HE CAME BACK! I KNEW HE WOULD COULD BACK FOR ME!" I try to push destiny off of me and run downstairs to look for him. I always knew he wouldn't forget me. But destiny pushed me down to the bed again, i struggled and fussed, trying to get up and run to him.

"Aaliyah, listen! He doesnt love you! he came back but he was trying to hurt you!" Destiny said while now trying to sit on my body to stop me from running downstairs.

"He would never. He would never."

"He came back with something in a bag, pushing past me trying to get to you. I had to call the neighbours to help me get him out, they said they were going to call the cops but i stopped them before they could. He almost got half way upstairs before i pulled him down."