Chapter 1 Sudden Earthquake

At seven o'clock in the evening, Lu Wenyan closed the half-written planning book and logged into the game client. Once it went online, he was warmly welcomed by everyone.

Bing Xin, a male wearing a green martial art suit, appeared in the center of the screen. This is Lu Wenyan's game character, a dad who can add blood.

【System】Faction Shangshu【Shattered in the pan】 is now online.

[Factors] [Small Match]: Ooh, oh, the epiphany is here! Brothers have gathered!

[Effects] [Death in life and death]: Group me, group me! (Flying)

[Factors] [I am not a loli]: I will go too!

...

Seeing the faction channel scrolling like a screen, a smile appeared on Lu Wenyan and Wen Junxiu's face.

[Effects] Shang Shu [Fan in the pan]: 70 battlefields, enter the group, and 5 positions

[Factors] veteran [Peach blossom blooms]: (Crying) Brother Hua, wait for me, I'll have a copy right away!

[Effects] Shang Shu [Short-term]: Okay,

after a while, the group of twenty people is full. Lu Wenyan glanced at the team configuration and quickly adjusted the team.

[Effects] Shangshu [Shortly in the pan]: Teams are organized by regiments, and people are grouped by heaven.

When the team was completed, Lu Wenyan brought everyone to the battlefield application office, clicked on the NPC and selected the team to sign up.

[System] You have entered the battlefield waiting sequence, please wait.

[System] The battlefield has been opened, entering the preparation period, please prepare for the battle as soon as possible.

Lu Wenyan clicked on the NPC, and twenty people joined the battlefield.

[Effects] Shangshu [Short-lived]: Bing Xin is in the state, everyone is ready, sprites are nearby to protect Bing Xin and Yunlu. With Lu Wenyan's order, the people of the power immediately acted, and Lu Wenyan also dismounted and started to support his team members. Status.

[Effects] Shang Shu [A short flash in the pan]: The first team to the south, the second team to the north, one minute after the third and fourth teams came to Lidao, the gate of Lu Wenyan and his camp opened, and everyone flew like arrows from the string. Rushed out. Lu Wenyan took his team straight to the center, and not surprisingly encountered the opponent's main force, and the two sides immediately started fighting.

Finding that the other party's Yunlu had already begun to sing Fengqi Lei, Lu Wenyan immediately gave himself a gas adjustment and rushed to the middle of the crowd to open eight doors, replenishing the blood bars that were beaten by everyone, and at the same time throwing a loss. Heart, temporarily blocked the skills of that wizard.

[Effects] Shang Shu [A flash in the pan]: Match, hurry up and kill that mage. Sprites used to stare at that ice-hearted little match which is a feather, and draws a bow and arrow to the mage whose skills are blocked is a night wolf, with crisp skin. The defensive mage suddenly left only a trace of blood skin, and was patched by the person next to him, and immediately fell to the ground and turned into a gray corpse.

The two sprites stepped forward and entangled each other's Bing Xin, constantly using the fixation and confusion to make the nanny unable to release skills at all.

Peach Blossoms took the opportunity to sing the Fire Heaven Punishment, and the splendid fireballs fell from the sky in large numbers, smashing the enemy's people to death in half on the spot. Then she quickly took a water madness, slowed down the rest of the opponent, and prevented their escape.